Album

Cherry's  drawings = 3 =
Album - Owner: cherryblossom - 50 items
here is where you can find some terrible pictures!  :P
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

morning practice
Ugh I drew this at 8:10 in the morning, I had gotten only 7 hours of sleep so it looks a bit off. >:(
 Views: 2
Today

more digital sketches (ughhhhhhhhhhhhh)
this was a random modern elve (since you always see them in fantasy like cloths I thought what if they were i the present?) it still really stinks but I think I'm getting better on the computer.
 Views: 11
 Comments: 1
Apr 27, 2017

Capture
here is a lazy sketch I did, ugh still trying  to get familiar with it, my mom thought he looked like Orion from amnesia ;D
 Views: 14
 Comments: 3
Apr 27, 2017

really bad computer sketch
oh my gosh why!!
This is what I meant about being horrible at drawing on the computer!!!!
 Views: 16
 Comments: 6
Apr 25, 2017

Details 15
more random practices
just another (horrible) practice  :P
 Views: 28
 Comments: 15
Apr 25, 2017

(horrible) computer sketch
ughhhhhhh I'm trying to get a hang of computer art but I'm terrible at it, looks like I have to post pone my manga till I can get a hand of things, new plan I have to practice digital art for this summer, so here is my first practice (sigh)
 Views: 23
 Comments: 4
 Rating: 4.94
Apr 24, 2017

Zoom Details 10
new153
sigh, why is this so bad, this is just terrible, I guess this is what I get for drawing first thing in the morning (Stop making excuses just admit it, your a terrible artist)
 Views: 22
 Comments: 10
Apr 23, 2017

Zoom Details 3
new150
part of the same manga idea as the other girl,  like him, he's shy but sweet. I HATE his arm, what was I trying to do?
Apr 21, 2017

Zoom Details 4
new152
part of a old manga idea, I thought I should re draw some of the characters so, here it is, she has very small wings which makes it impossible to fly (which is rare and a disability)  so they call her cupid, since she is really "pretty" ( I don't think she is)  and has small wings, a lot of the guys…
 Views: 18
 Comments: 4
Apr 21, 2017

Zoom Details 8
new151
this is me last night, like exactly 100 percent accurate  (except for the crying, I was not)
I was even wearing the same thing.
 Views: 21
 Comments: 8
Apr 21, 2017

Zoom Details 7
wierd, raandom strip
This is something random I drew last night (when I'm supposed to be asleep) it was sloppy since I was tired.
 Views: 38
 Comments: 7
Apr 13, 2017

Zoom Details 2
new146
this is a tribute to a character ship that me and my friend both loved but never happened in our favorite manga strobe edge.
 Views: 27
 Comments: 2
Apr 12, 2017

Zoom Details 3
new143
Howl again, I just couldn't help but draw him.
Apr 12, 2017

Zoom Details 6
new145
first ever sketches of my heros. I love Reizo! My character profile's are all over the place but I can make since of it.
Apr 12, 2017

Zoom Details 6
new144
some of my villain sketches for my manga!
 Views: 13
Apr 12, 2017
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!