Album

StuffMess
Album - Owner: Dolly - 36 items
Despite my lack of extreme talent, (I'm only really mediocre :P) I have decided to brave this and post anyway! ;)  If you don't like it, you can say something nice anyway. :P
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

A Guy
this guy is supposed to be suffering from abuse. I tried to convey hidden hurt; not entirely sure it worked, but he looks sorta sad-ish. :)  :critiqueplz: Except for his legs. they're too short, but I felt like drawing shoes, so i squished him to fit! :D oh, and his left hand. (on the right side of the pic) I fin…
 Views: 71
Apr 28, 2016

Zoom Details 4
Another Gal
I know her arms are too short, but I love her eyes! (In the interest of full disclosure, I gotta admit that I used a ref.)  :iseeplz:   :critiqueplz: Except her arms. That would just be poking a sore spot. :D
 Views: 84
 Comments: 4
Apr 25, 2016

Another Random Girl
I want that dress!
 Views: 92
Mar 11, 2014

Awwww
Now I want a smoothie.  :P
 Views: 116
Dec 14, 2013

Zoom Details 2
Baby and Teddies
 :critiqueplz:  My first semi-successful baby!
 Views: 95
 Comments: 2
May 12, 2015

Zoom Details 4
Beach
More kinda shading practice.  The differences might not show up too well on here though.  I think I should have done more contrast maybe.  :critiqueplz:
 Views: 83
 Comments: 4
Feb 11, 2015

Zoom Details 2
Bee/Hornet/Wasp
I think this is a bee.  :critiqueplz: I wanted to see if I could draw something school mascot-ish/fierce.  The one on the left came first, and the angle was off so I did the other one.  Any ideas on doing better?
 Views: 104
May 17, 2015

Boy
First time actually drawing a guy in, like, forever. :)  :critiqueplz:
 Views: 90
Dec 08, 2014

Zoom Details 5
Braid Practice
Tried more braids.  Are they improving?  :critiqueplz:
 Views: 238
 Comments: 5
Jan 26, 2015

Zoom Details 1
Caffeine
I'm so glad I didn't have to work today!  For once,  :nocritiqueplz: because I drew this at 4:15-ish this morning, so I already know it's not very good art-wise. :)
 Views: 73
 Comments: 1
Jul 13, 2015

Zoom Details 2
Carnivore
In a simplistic, almost childlike style to emphasize a somewhat complex message of deception and hidden cruelty.

#sarcasm
 Views: 15
Nov 10, 2017

Zoom Details 2
Chibis...
So, these are my first ever manga chibis.  :relievedplz: I erased #6 because I hated it.  (Not the character, but my representation of him.)  #1 is pretty bad too, but I wanted to show my progression.  :critiqueplz:  :redlineplz:  And let me know if my analyses/notes are correct, please!
 Views: 110
Jul 27, 2015

Cupcake!
HUNGRY!
 Views: 71
Mar 11, 2014

Zoom Details 3
Doodles
Sooo... I drew these when I was really bored during a class... :)  The guy chibi is VERY loosely based on George of the Jungle when he gets all dressed up. :D  :critiqueplz:
 Views: 89
 Comments: 3
Mar 15, 2016

Dove
I love this verse!  This stupid camera makes it so blurry...  :'(  It's Psalm 19:1.
 Views: 190
 Comments: 1
 Rating: 4.94
Mar 11, 2014
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!