Album

StuffMess
Album - Owner: Dolly - 36 items
Despite my lack of extreme talent, (I'm only really mediocre :P) I have decided to brave this and post anyway! ;)  If you don't like it, you can say something nice anyway. :P
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

Zoom Details 5
Braid Practice
Tried more braids.  Are they improving?  :critiqueplz:
 Views: 238
 Comments: 5
Jan 26, 2015

Dove
I love this verse!  This stupid camera makes it so blurry...  :'(  It's Psalm 19:1.
 Views: 190
 Comments: 1
 Rating: 4.94
Mar 11, 2014

Zoom Details 5
Foxes
Yay, widdle foxes! They're done with oil pastels, which I love using, even though I'm not the best at them. :) Anybody have pro tips on using oil pastels? :D
 Views: 172
 Comments: 5
 Rating: 4.94
Feb 13, 2016

Zoom Details 2
Tree Practice
Here is practice for more manga-style trees.  Are they any good(ish)?  :critiqueplz:  :redlineplz:
 Views: 169
 Comments: 2
May 17, 2015

Prayer
Yeah, the perspective is WAAAYYYY off on this one.
 Views: 165
Mar 11, 2014

Zoom Details 2
Pinterest-y 2
Another pinterest-inspired drawing. Not nearly as dramatic as the first one, though. :D I'm actually pretty proud of her! Especially the highlights in her hair. :)
 Views: 125
Feb 13, 2016

Zoom Details 4
Pinterest-y 1
Sooo... Hey, I'm back! 
Anyway, I was looking on pinterest at the dramatic art, thinking "I could do that." So here's an overdramatic, pinterest-inspired drawing. :)
 Views: 124
 Comments: 4
Feb 13, 2016

Zoom Details 3
Woldarf
Meet Woldarf, the strange little creature the guy in guy_edit was looking at. :)
 Views: 121
 Comments: 3
Jan 03, 2015

Zoom Details 2
Guy Edit
I decided he needed something to look at, instead of just staring off into space, so... :critiqueplz:
 Views: 120
Jan 02, 2015

Awwww
Now I want a smoothie.  :P
 Views: 116
Dec 14, 2013

Zoom Details 2
Hair Practice
So, after I did the "Fireside" girl's hair, I tried some other hair in the same style.  I'm still not too satisfied with my braids.  :critiqueplz:   btw, I got all the ideas for this style from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71kLGmy9Be8   I only watched part of it, though.
 Views: 115
Jan 21, 2015

Zoom Details 3
Practice
 :critiqueplz: or  :redlineplz:  So, foreshortening, shading, and angles practice.  Her body is supposed to be facing somewhat outwards, with her head turned to be a profile.  But I'm really bad at twisting the necks.  Her left arm and leg should be foreshortened, but I'm really bad at that, and I wanted to practice shado…
 Views: 114
Apr 22, 2015

Zoom Details 3
Guy
Tried another guy.  I'm pretty pleased with him except maybe his hands.  :critiqueplz:  And no, no, I wasn't experimenting with wrinkles!  :secretplz:
 Views: 111
Jan 02, 2015

Zoom Details 2
Chibis...
So, these are my first ever manga chibis.  :relievedplz: I erased #6 because I hated it.  (Not the character, but my representation of him.)  #1 is pretty bad too, but I wanted to show my progression.  :critiqueplz:  :redlineplz:  And let me know if my analyses/notes are correct, please!
 Views: 110
Jul 27, 2015

Zoom Details 3
The Weetle Family
Woldarf has a family now!!!   :critiqueplz:
 Views: 109
Jan 07, 2015
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!