Album

Art of Theomedes
Album - Owner: Theomedes - 7 items
Just some things I did. Won't be posting much, but still...
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending
Name Posted Views Comments Rating
Last Art (Not Really?) Today at 01:03:48 AM 8 2
An old man named Mr. Briggs. A piece that was *almost* good, *almost* the way I wanted it. After all the time I spent, I'm still gonna redo it. It's funny how I redraw almost everything I draw. I need a faster method.
Angry Mark (Finished) December 06, 2017, 04:16:45 AM 64 6
After drawing the background, I spent a few hours redrawing/splicing together new versions of the face, neck and shoulders. Everything looks better, and at long last, I think it's acceptable. A few more things I might adjust, but I'm basically done.
Last Art (Maybe Not?) December 03, 2017, 02:12:34 AM 63 5
This might (not?) be the last art I post to CM. Pencils from a work in progress. Still need to do the background. I'm also gonna redraw the hands. (Originally, I was going to have him wear a heavy coat with all kinds of pockets/zippers, but it got too crazy with the folds for me to draw accurately, so I went with a long-sleeved shirt.)
Last Art (EDITED) November 26, 2017, 02:02:00 AM 71 6
Quite possibly the last art I'll be posting to CM. I've done three versions of this drawing but wasn't quite happy until this one. The hair was a pain to ink.
Last Art (Maybe) November 24, 2017, 01:23:26 AM 46 6
Almost certainly the last art I'll be posting to CM. Two-thirds of a page from my current project. Added some color so it wouldn't be totally black and white. (I should really learn to color, though.)
Last Art (?) October 25, 2017, 02:49:07 AM 92 2
Might be the last thing I post on CM. Just a panel from one of my current projects.
Inkhana's Fan Art October 13, 2017, 08:13:55 PM 75 3
I DIDN'T DRAW THIS. I traced it a long time ago. This is a picture Inkhana drew, my very first fan-art. Thank you, Ink.
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!