Album

Art of Theomedes
Album - Owner: Theomedes - 7 items
Just some things I did. Won't be posting much, but still...
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

Zoom Details 2
Last Art (?)
Might be the last thing I post on CM. Just a panel from one of my current projects.
 Views: 92
 Comments: 2
Oct 25, 2017

Zoom Details 3
Inkhana's Fan Art
I DIDN'T DRAW THIS. I traced it a long time ago. This is a picture Inkhana drew, my very first fan-art. Thank you, Ink.
 Views: 75
 Comments: 3
Oct 13, 2017

Last Art (EDITED)
Quite possibly the last art I'll be posting to CM. I've done three versions of this drawing but wasn't quite happy until this one. The hair was a pain to ink.
 Views: 71
 Comments: 6
Nov 26, 2017

Angry Mark (Finished)
After drawing the background, I spent a few hours redrawing/splicing together new versions of the face, neck and shoulders. Everything looks better, and at long last, I think it's acceptable. A few more things I might adjust, but I'm basically done.
 Views: 64
Dec 06, 2017

Last Art (Maybe Not?)
This might (not?) be the last art I post to CM. Pencils from a work in progress. Still need to do the background. I'm also gonna redraw the hands. (Originally, I was going to have him wear a heavy coat with all kinds of pockets/zippers, but it got too crazy with the folds for me to draw accurately,…
 Views: 63
 Comments: 5
Dec 03, 2017

Last Art (Maybe)
Almost certainly the last art I'll be posting to CM. Two-thirds of a page from my current project. Added some color so it wouldn't be totally black and white. (I should really learn to color, though.)
 Views: 46
Nov 24, 2017

Last Art (Not Really?)
An old man named Mr. Briggs. A piece that was *almost* good, *almost* the way I wanted it. After all the time I spent, I'm still gonna redo it. It's funny how I redraw almost everything I draw. I need a faster method.
 Views: 8
 Comments: 2
Today
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!