Album

Red book
Album - Owner: StanLi - 13 items
These are the Inked drawings I started in my Red book, as well as the ones finished from my Black spiral
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

Zoom Details 4
Party Crashers- Cover
Black and white cover for a short comic story me and my brother whipped up last Christmas. The story is being colored digitally but its done! All original.
 Views: 26
 Comments: 4
Feb 04, 2018

OC~ Sarah
Sarah is one of my OC's for a comic series my brother and I are working on at the moment. Messed up a little bit which bothers me a lot so sorry for not the best coloring or inking.

~~Profile~~
Sarah is a only child from a good family. She has friends but is a bit shy when it comes to confrontation…
 Views: 104
 Comments: 3
Sep 01, 2016

Zoom Details 8
Embark!
The aquatic duo, Seymour Whalefish and Reginald Seasquid, ride on their flying carpet seeking adventure in the great beyond.
 Views: 53
 Comments: 8
Aug 18, 2016

Notes gone bad
That moment when the doodles on your notes come to life.  :petrifiedplz:
 Views: 119
Jun 27, 2016

Zoom Details 2
Know your Bestie
This based off one of those know your so and so (darth vader, deadpool, chewbaca...). But this is done for my bestie  :doublethumbplz: . So it depicts her moods HAPPY, SERIOUS, and HUNGRY!!! I made this into a tshirt eventually.

lol albums called red book but i broke da rulz and put two digital  :destroyplz:
 Views: 130
 Comments: 2
Jun 21, 2016

Fan art Attack on Titan- Humanity can still be saved!
The work is another what if scenario. What if I was a Titan and how would I look? My Titan is on the left currently duking it out with the other Titan for survival of the last human city.
 Views: 114
May 21, 2016

Detective Banana Panda
The infamous detective Panda, who enjoys bananas instead of bamboo.
 Views: 83
May 21, 2016

Zoom Details 1
Let's go!
This is another version, chibi, of Abby from my fan art fairytale comic. Next to her is her exceed Max. They pose ready to charge into another adventure!
 Views: 95
 Comments: 1
May 21, 2016

Zoom Details 2
The Fish of the cosmos
This fish floats between dimensions altering space and time. The energy it manifests can open doors to part's of the universe or create a powerful vibrant light.
 Views: 92
 Comments: 2
May 21, 2016

Zoom Details 4
Fan art Fairytale- The beginning of the End
This is the only page of a short story featuring  yours truly and a good friend of mine on a what if adventure. What if we were in Fairytale?
The story begins with the two sibling scouts Josh and Abby exploring an ancient temple. As one is reading the inscriptions on the stones, he warns his sister…
 Views: 119
 Comments: 4
May 21, 2016

Ender
This happened to be my first digital drawing a couple years ago. Any Minecraft fans would know this for sure, for those who don't this is an Enderman. A creature that comes out at night to roam and take random blocks. It is hostile if you look in its eyes.
 Views: 160
May 21, 2016

LVCR
You are Lovable Valuable Capable Redeemable. This started as a shirt design, but ended up as sticker idea.
 Views: 138
Apr 18, 2016

Zoom Details 5
Colossians 1:13
For He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and has brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves.
 Views: 169
 Comments: 5
 Rating: 4.94
Apr 18, 2016
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!