Ninja's Fanart
Album - Owner: The ninja artist - 27 items
Fanart by me.
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

Zoom Details 14
Mortalidaisy
This is a gift for my sis, Kitsy! ^_^

It's what I think Mr. Mortality would look like as a Lackadaisy cat. I chose the breed of an Oriental Shorthair.
 Views: 58
 Comments: 14
 Rating: 4.97
Mar 09, 2017

Zoom Details 12
Dipper meets Bill
Some Gravity Falls Fan art. This pic took my 3 days to make, and I'm really happy how it turned out!

My one regret in making it is that I didn't draw using my own art style. (To be fair though, I currently don't HAVE an art style. ^^')
 Views: 182
 Comments: 12
 Rating: 4.98
Feb 07, 2017

Rocky Rickaby
Here's a sketch I made that actually looks kind of awesome.

It's probably hard to see, but that's smoke behind Rocky. Oh, and it's also probably hard to tell, but this is art. Trust me.
 Views: 72
 Comments: 8
 Rating: 4.94
Oct 24, 2016

Zoom Details 8
Rocky and Freckle
Here's fan art of when Rocky and Freckle were both kids. I decided to make it autumn themed. A lot of inspiration was taken from this picture:
http://www.lackadaisycats.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=444

I have to say, I think this has to be one my best entries for August Art challenge, so far (Meanin…
 Views: 130
 Rating: 4.52
Aug 27, 2016

Zoom Details 6
Surprise Ihas!
I was suddenly inspired to draw Dasten from Ihaspianokeys' Wanted Poster. I wasn't sure what time period he was from, so I decided to draw him in Old Western style clothing. I also added a touch of fantasy by giving him a fox tail (him being part fox, and all).<br /><br />I hope you like him, Ihas!…
 Views: 128
 Comments: 6
 Rating: 3.35
Aug 23, 2016

Ghost fan art
This is a poster I made of the blue girl from Ghost.
 Views: 133
 Comments: 4
 Rating: 3.35
Aug 23, 2016

Gravity Falls meets Ninjerry
I was inspired by Kitsy and Yoro to make this. I used a pic of Dipper as a reference. His face looks less blotchy in real life.
 Views: 120
Aug 17, 2016

Surprise FG!
This my gift for Foreign Grid!  :D It's a stained glass window version of her drawing for the art challenge that she made yesterday.

Unfortunately, it turned out pretty lopsided.  :-[

I hope you like it, anyway, FG!
 Views: 54
 Comments: 2
Aug 09, 2016

August 2016 Challenge (Day 2)
This was a bit delayed. I was trying to design a cool bat logo, the other day.
 Views: 134
 Comments: 3
Aug 04, 2016

My first entry in the August art challenge
What can I say other than I love Sonic the Hedgehog! I drew this because I'm excited for Sonic Mania.
It's also my first entry for the August art challenge, so there will be plenty more drawings to come, and ALL of them will be of Sonic! JK! :P
 Views: 275
 Comments: 3
Aug 01, 2016

Batman+Superman
This is another water color I did of Batman, this time with Superman. I think this is my best one yet!

It's pretty similar to my last Batman water color. I re-used some elements from it... because I CAN! SO THERE!!! *yelling at no one in particular*
 Views: 104
 Comments: 4
Jul 26, 2016

My Batman Water Color
I was inspired to try drawing Batman as an angel. It ended up evolving into this. I think it may just be my finest work. :herotimeplz:
 Views: 123
Jul 16, 2016
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!