Zoom Details 3
Tamaki suoh from ohshc
 Views: 27
 Comments: 3
 Rating: 4.14
Jun 03, 2017

Zoom Details 18
Haruhi Fujioka
I drew her again the other night because she's one of my favorite characters and attempted drawing a full body  :P ignore my sloppy handwriting
 Views: 96
 Comments: 18
May 09, 2017

Zoom Details 19
Ciel Phantomhive
Random quick sketches of ciel from black butler. This paper drove me insane...its not exactly easy to sketch on. Ignore the top ahaha I messed it up :P
 Views: 74
 Comments: 19
 Rating: 4.94
May 08, 2017

Zoom Details 6
Zeno from Yona of the Dawn fanart for cherry
i mean, i tried haha. I couldnt get the shading right which bothers me and sorry its kind of messy. Ive never seen the anime so i hope i got the character right XD; Also feel free to critique it
 Views: 41
 Comments: 6
Mar 13, 2017

Zoom Details 11
Mytho/muto (forgot the anime name) fanart for Cherry
The shading didnt turn out as well as I would have liked, I would have colored it in but i didnt have the right colors and yeah. Ive never drawn in this kind of style before, so it was kind of difficult to the eyes right XD; Anyway I hope you like it cherry and Im still working on Zeno but it should…
 Views: 68
 Comments: 11
 Rating: 4.94
Mar 06, 2017

Zoom Details 18
Haruhi Fujioka from ohshc
This was just some random drawing from class when i was bored haha, I still like it though. It was supposed to be Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran highschool host club, but they kind ended up looking like a mix if them and Honey, and i also messed up their shirt which kind of bothers me but oh well.
 Views: 77
 Comments: 18
Mar 04, 2017
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!