Album

Lizzie's Art
Album - Owner: Lizzie Grace the Geek - 105 items
Art drawn by Lizzie Grace the Geek. Comments are welcome! :)
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

9/11 Memorial Picture
Tomorrow's the 16th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Since I have work tomorrow, I decided to draw a quick but meaningful picture and post it tonight. If anyone on CM had family, or knows someone who had family, who died in the attacks, I'll be praying for you.  :gomenplz:
 Views: 57
 Comments: 2
Sep 10, 2017

Zoom Details 2
A CHRISTMAS "PRESENT" FOR YOUR PHONE!!! :D
Click the giftbox to see what it is! :D
You can use it for your phone wallpaper... even if you don't have an Android!
 XD
 Views: 37
Dec 20, 2017

Zoom Details 4
A Fool is Thought Wise
I read this verse and instantly pictured a Medieval-style joker (or "fool") with duct tape on his mouth. Picturing that helps me remember this verse, and remembering this verse helps me keep my speech in check! 
 Views: 75
 Comments: 4
 Rating: 4.97
May 03, 2017

African-American Girl
What should her name be??? :/
 Views: 48
 Comments: 3
Jun 19, 2017

Angel-Inspired
Headphone Girl is absolutely glowing today! I was listening to Akon's "Angel" while drawing this. It's one of those songs I heard everywhere but never knew the title of until now.
If you know it, sing along with me: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, Way up in the clouds in the s…
 Views: 50
 Comments: 5
Jul 13, 2017

Anime Girl
I tried my hand at traditional anime. It's better than how I drew anime when I was 11 but... uh... :critiqueplz:
 Views: 52
 Comments: 4
Jul 05, 2017

Another Picture of Me
I be rockin' dat Superman cape! (And of course, my "signature" Marvin the Martian cap, but his face isn't visible here.)
 Views: 47
Jun 21, 2017

ANOTHER Picture of Me
I think this is my favorite one I've done. (And if you're wondering, that's a Space Jam shirt I'm sporting! ^-^)
 Views: 42
Jul 30, 2017

Blimey Cow Chibis
Blimey Cow won the poll! Say Goodnight Kevin will be next!
 Views: 62
 Comments: 8
May 24, 2017

Blue 2009 Remix
This is inspired by the 2009 remix of "Blue" by Eiffel 65. I forgot to mention that Headphone Girl has an older twin brother!  ;)
And now for the "goodbye:" Thanks again so, so much CM admins, moderators, and members. Whether you realize it or not, you've made a really big impact on my life. I've mad…
 Views: 80
Oct 18, 2017

Details 13
Camui Gackpo
IT'S YO HOMIE, GACKPOOO! Camui Gackpo is my favorite male Vocaloid singer. My favorite female singer would have to be Hatsune Miku, with IA, Gumi, and Megurine Luka as runners-up.
 Views: 59
 Comments: 13
Jun 01, 2017

Cathleen
I drew my doll, Cathleen, as a teenage cartoon girl. I included her actual photo.
 Views: 24
 Rating: 3.35
Jul 05, 2017

Chibi Hatsune Miku
Oh, Vooooocaloid faaaaaaaans... where aaaaaaaaaare yooooooooou?
 Views: 48
 Comments: 5
Jun 12, 2017

Chibi Kaito
This was done for miku hatsune. I guess Kaito's luck ran out...
 Views: 41
 Comments: 8
Jun 14, 2017

Chubby Lil' Chibi
 This lil' girl ate too much cake, but she doesn't seem to mind at all!  :sadjuk:
 Views: 61
May 17, 2017
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!