Album

Star's Artyard
Album - Owner: SuperStarlite - 14 items
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

Zoom Details 6
Digital Art - Reed Bates
I got my hands on the Surface again and digitized that Reed sketch from earlier! Also, now we know Reed's surname. Bates. Reed Bates.

BUT GASP! Only after exporting the picture do I realize I forgot his glasses  :doomplz:
 Views: 15
 Comments: 6
Aug 16, 2017

Zoom Details 4
August Sketch 2 - Lucy
Just to make up for being a bit late, have another sketch tonight. Lucy reading a book. I'm pretty pleased with this one, except for her left hand resting on her wrist, it just looks like a mess... >_<
 Views: 13
 Comments: 4
Aug 15, 2017

Zoom Details 5
August Sketch 1 - Reed
The work around the house is back and I'm back in my room(sort of place)! Back to my normal schedule, back to art time 10-time!

...Um... That means that I'm back in my comfy place of the house and I'll be trying to draw every night at 10 just before bed.

Anyway, here we have Reed I guess. Hahah.
 Views: 45
 Comments: 5
Aug 15, 2017

FIRST SKETCH ON A TABLET! - Glen Jones :3
So I finally took my brother's offer to try out his Microsoft Surface. Pretty easy and interesting. Here's my first art attempt. Really messy lines and what not. I could get comfortable with this technique. I welcome critique, as I already can see many mistakes. The pre-mentioned messy lines, and I…
 Views: 73
Aug 13, 2017

Zoom Details 4
Music Inspiration Sketch - 4
Glen in the style of Bentley Jones' "Translation 3". It's really messy x_x He's sitting on stairs holding a gaming device.
 Views: 26
Jul 15, 2017

Zoom Details 2
Music Inspiration Sketch - 3
Lucy in the style of Cryoshell's Bye Bye Babylon. There's really not enough detail on this one >_>.
 Views: 14
 Comments: 2
Jul 15, 2017

Zoom Details 2
Music Inspiration Sketch - 2
Another Diego(I really like this guy, I really need to get around to releasing the story...). And once again, Gemini Syndrome. Gemini Syndrome really clicks with Diego both for his character and his story arch. Actually most of my characters have found a connection in specific bands. Anyway, this is…
 Views: 23
Jul 14, 2017

Zoom Details 3
Music Inspiration Sketches - 1
My first batch of sketches inspired by albums of music I enjoy. Well, inspired might be a bit generous, basically it's the album/single art with my OC's placed into them. First one is Glen in the style of Bentley Jones' "Oh Wei Oh". Second is Lucy in the style of Cryoshell's self titled album, but I…
 Views: 28
 Comments: 3
Jul 13, 2017

Zoom Details 1
Music - My Demons
"I need a savior to heal my pain, when I become my worst enemy."

This one just looks really messy, sorry. Dustin Bates, lead singer of Starset, wearing one of the spacesuits his band is known for, sits on a possible space rock as his witnesses his inner darkness rise from within him. Also there's t…
 Views: 27
 Comments: 1
Jun 25, 2017

Zoom Details 2
Music - Stardust
"Look at the wake, from the stardust pouring from your eyes. It's not mistake, you are perfect... You are perfect in my mind. And you won't fade away."<br /><br />Another obviously music inspired sketch. This one is Stardust by Gemini Syndrome. An ugly representation of their singer, Aaron Nordstrom…
 Views: 22
Jun 25, 2017

Zoom Details 3
Music - Waving Through a Window
I've recently(through Owl City) have learned of the musical "Dear Evan Hansen". I wouldn't quite say I've fallen in love with it, but I certainly have with the music.
Music and Art two sides of the same thing to me. I naturally associate music with art and art with music.

Feel free to critique thi…
 Views: 19
Jun 25, 2017

Zoom Details 6
Diego Sketch
The most recent of sketches. Another original cat-character, Diego. He has knives, but he's nice.
 Views: 28
 Comments: 6
May 29, 2017

Zoom Details 3
Lucy Sketch
'Nother original character sketch from recent. Lucy, yeah she's also a cat.
 Views: 21
May 29, 2017

Zoom Details 4
Glen Sketch
A sketch of one of my original characters I did a few nights ago. I totally messed up with his right hand.
 Views: 21
May 29, 2017
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!