Album

Star's Artyard
Album - Owner: SuperStarlite - 27 items
Items view: Normal view Filestack view
Sort by: ID Date Title Views Rating | Sort Order: Ascending Descending

Zoom Details 3
September's Challenge FINALLY - Clothes Swap Glen & Reed
I can't believe it took me this long to finish it. And it looks like trash.
Anyway, Glen and Reed have swapped clothes for some inexplicable reason, and Reed does not like it, nor the way Glen's handling his specs.
 Views: 17
 Comments: 3
Sep 30, 2017

Zoom Details 1
September Sketch 2 - Chibi Cats
I was inspired by the art of a guy who joined a Discord server I moderate. His chibi-esque art was so cute, I had to draw some stuff similar. Sort of funny this is the first really chibi art I've posted here, considering I used to draw exclusively chibi for a time. Anyway, as you may be able to tell…
 Views: 18
 Comments: 1
Sep 30, 2017

Zoom Details 2
September Sketch 1 - Reed (is back again)
So I have been sketching, I just haven't been posting. Here, have the perspective attempt of Reed reaching towards the screen(sort of). Huh, what's with his hand. And his eyes.
You're the pulse in my veins
You're the war that I wage
Can you change me?
 Views: 24
 Comments: 2
Sep 16, 2017

Zoom Details 2
Last August Sketch - Identifying the Cats' by the shape of their heads or just their ears
Top left is Glen, then beneath him is Oli/Eli, then Diego. On the middish top we have Reed and below him is Lucy. Then on the far right is Viola.<br />Final sketch of August. Wooot, what an amazing one to end on. Or is it? The name of the project is here now. <br />Technicolor. See the world through…
 Views: 20
Aug 31, 2017

Zoom Details 3
August Sketch 11 - 7 Colors Assembled
With the 7 of my cats all revealed, it's time to step it up a bit. He's a sort choppy sketch that'll be the basis for a digital picture.
From left to right...
Reed adjusting his glasses.
Oli being pretty hyped about something and giving sloppy "i-love-you" handsigns.
Eli just being generally happ…
 Views: 23
Aug 30, 2017

Zoom Details 2
August Sketch 10 - Introducing Viola
The final cat, Viola. Along with Reed, Oliver, Eliot, Glen, Lucy and Diego these 7 cats are the focus of my main story project, which is currently known as Technicolor. <br /><br />...I totally messed up with this one T_T, I made her head way too small for my art style I'M SORRY YOU HAD TO BE INTROD…
Aug 27, 2017

Zoom Details 3
August Sketch 9 - Glen 3
Really wanted to show some energy as most of my sketches have been rather mellow. Really liked how this one came out. He probably just 100% the newest Last of Legend game or something.
 Views: 24
Aug 27, 2017

Zoom Details 3
August Sketch 8 - Glen 2
Glen sitting and enjoying his Karuta NewDualPlay(*cough*Nintendo 3DS*cough*).
 Views: 22
Aug 27, 2017

Zoom Details 3
August Sketch 7 - Glen 1
Glen is back, and he's wondering why you're looking at him.
 Views: 20
Aug 27, 2017

Zoom Details 2
August Sketch 6 - A Different Kind of Eclipse
Drew this yesterday in light of the Solar Eclipse. Here we have Oli and Diego crossing paths. Is their a significance to this pair?
Also includes some slightly cryptic text...
 Views: 22
Aug 22, 2017

Zoom Details 2
August Sketch 5 - Oli & Eli
Yesterday's sketch is finally uploaded  :headdeskplz:<br />Anyway! These are 2 more of my OCs involved in an sort of extensive story project I've been working on for awhile, but this is I think their first time on CM! This is the CM debut of Oli and Eli! <br />Oli is an outgoing athletic cat that'll partake in…
 Views: 18
Aug 21, 2017

Zoom Details 3
August Sketch 4 - Ultra 101 Cast
So, I suddenly got pysched to continue an old fanfiction I did a bit back. So I'm working on the new "season", and to hype myself I drew out the main characters of the season.
From left to right...
Zero "Rei": Son of the second Ultraman to defend the Earth, Zero definitely fell far from the tree, b…
Aug 17, 2017

Zoom Details 3
August Sketch 3 - Diego
This is actually yesterday's sketch, it just took me way to long to scan it ;^-^.
Anyway, here's Diego looking... I dunno. Changed up his outfit a bit.
 Views: 17
Aug 17, 2017

Zoom Details 6
Digital Art - Reed Bates
I got my hands on the Surface again and digitized that Reed sketch from earlier! Also, now we know Reed's surname. Bates. Reed Bates.

BUT GASP! Only after exporting the picture do I realize I forgot his glasses  :doomplz:
 Views: 25
 Comments: 6
Aug 16, 2017

Zoom Details 4
August Sketch 2 - Lucy
Just to make up for being a bit late, have another sketch tonight. Lucy reading a book. I'm pretty pleased with this one, except for her left hand resting on her wrist, it just looks like a mess... >_<
 Views: 21
 Comments: 4
Aug 15, 2017
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!