cherryblossom

• Total Items: 118
  • Total Comments: 663
PostedOctober 02, 2017, 09:10:00 PM
Width × Height333 × 398
Filesize261 KB
Filenamesword art online (kirito).PNG
Views73
Rating 5 (1 vote) (Weighted average: 4.94)
Comments15
BBC embed code
HTML embed code
Direct link
Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending

SuperStarlite

• Total Items: 28
  • Total Comments: 76
Comment #1 - Posted October 02, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
A very nice looking, good job!

Theomedes

• Total Items: 7
  • Total Comments: 23
Comment #2 - Posted October 02, 2017, 10:49:42 PM
That's a delightful anime. One with problems, but delightful nonetheless.

Kirito and Asuna are cute together. <3

cherryblossom

Comment #3 - Posted October 03, 2017, 12:07:13 AM
IKR, problems, how so?
I ship them so hard ToT

Lizzie Grace the Geek

• Total Items: 152
  • Total Comments: 393
Comment #4 - Posted October 03, 2017, 08:09:06 AM
That is SUPER good! :D

SuperStarlite

Comment #5 - Posted October 03, 2017, 09:58:41 AM
Yeah I watched most of the anime. I had a sort of a love-hate relation with it. I liked the story, the animation, the aesthetic, and the characters themselves weren't bad, but there were so many times that I just hated what the characters we're doing, like bad communication skills, and other things. Also all the male characters got the short end of the stick. And I wouldn't be mad about the lack of relevant male characters if all the female characters weren't all crushing on the main guy. Oh well, it is a harem anime after all

cherryblossom

Comment #6 - Posted October 03, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
yeah IDK this stuff doesnt even bother me any more XD
the only thing im worried about is, well, im at the second half of the first season, (yknow, when it STOPS being sword art online.....the entire reason of the anime.........)
and SOME how there going to get in some fairy game, for a reason I dont know yet, and Ive heard about the bad guy, being a perv, but no one was specific! LIKE HOW SO! so, haha im going in blind!

Theomedes

• Total Items: 7
  • Total Comments: 23
Comment #7 - Posted October 03, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
Yeah, second half of season one was... eh. Story could have ended after the first half, and it would have been fine. Second half was completely unnecessary. And weird. (Haven't seen the third half -- I mean, the new season of SAO. It's about an MMO/FPS of some kind.) And yeah, the harem stuff is ridiculous. Didn't bother me much, but still ridiculous.

Seeing as SAO (the first arc anyway) was about the finality of death, I kinda wish Asuna had died in the end, either in the game or at the hospital when Creepy Dude had a knife. It would have driven home that theme in the worst way possible (and also blur the line even more between game world/reality -- which is more real than the other?).

EDIT: But actually, I'm glad she lived. They're just so cute together. <3
Last Edited: October 03, 2017, 12:10:07 PM

SuperStarlite

Comment #8 - Posted October 03, 2017, 11:40:22 AM
To clarify, my issue isn't that all the girls like Kirito, but that they continue to pine after him when he is clearly not available and he doesn't say anything to deter them "because he's a nice guy" or some trash like that.

cherryblossom

Comment #9 - Posted October 03, 2017, 11:56:51 AM
yeah, and his weirdo cousin has a crush on him, like HOW FRIGGIN OLD IS SHE! she looks TEN!
like, why DOES EVERY girl HAVE A FLIPPIN CRUSH ON HIM! hes not THAT hot T-T I mean, theres loads of guys out there in the virtual world, and am I the only one who feels for that, guy (cant member his name) who was kirito's friend in the first episode, I mean after that kirito treats him like garbage.

The ninja artist

• Total Items: 149
  • Total Comments: 911
Comment #10 - Posted October 03, 2017, 02:01:16 PM
*awkwardly sits in corner while everyone goes on about anime*

Amazing arts  :doublethumbplz:

hitomi

• Total Items: 74
  • Total Comments: 142
Comment #11 - Posted October 03, 2017, 02:44:46 PM
Whoa! Very nice! Your improving so much! I'm so proud of you!

Ya, I liked first half of the anime and when they introduce the gun side of the anime. But they returned it to the stupid fairies...... It was pretty lame and yes all the girl crushing after the main. The cousin crush thing. Alot of people disagree with that and find it off putting. Which is it. Just in science way. The genetic deformities increase with inbreeding. But in Japan and many other countries. It's more of a culture norm. It is dieing off in places. -shrugs- 

I would have loved if they did have more relatable male Characters since most of the females I don't even relate too and I honestly see them as weak characters. Though I'm into strong warrior female characters.  A strong women both mentality and Physically is very attractive in my opinion. XD

anyways! Keep up the work Cherry!

SuperStarlite

Comment #12 - Posted October 03, 2017, 02:49:15 PM
Yeah, Suguha(his cousin) I also felt was just annoying in general sort of. But I wouldn't really saw she looks 10(Silica definitely looks 10 though :P), and just to answer your probably rhetorical question, she's 15 during the Fairy Dance arc.
And I am a fellow Klein supporter, that dude needs more love.
Last Edited: October 03, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

cherryblossom

Comment #13 - Posted October 03, 2017, 03:30:32 PM
I see, well honestly, I dont mind the cousin thing, meh, and the silica one bothered me even more XP

gosh I  love Klein, I MEAN HE LOVED (like a brother) Kirito, he just wanted to look after him, and kirito just brushes him off! UGH!
I finally got to the point were there in elfhein (I think I spelled that wrong) and, I actually kinda like it a bit XP IDK
its not as bad as people made it sound, but I understand if you guys hate it, I might eventually, since im only one episode into that arc

SuperStarlite

Comment #14 - Posted October 03, 2017, 05:21:17 PM
I don't really hate it, I'm gonna be watching Season 3 probably, let's just put it that way. It's just  I feel it could be way better.

cherryblossom

Comment #15 - Posted October 03, 2017, 07:37:09 PM
true, but thats most animes for you XP
I mean, a lot of animes, have a good story, they just dont play it out well X(
Aeva Media 1.4w © 2008-2011 Nao & Dragooon - Wedge: level up your forum!