Author Topic: Random thoughts <3  (Read 840288 times)

Offline Ichigo

• The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
  • Level 10
Random thoughts <3
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:08:38 AM »
just...post...whatever your thinking XD

I want more COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*

Offline The Melody Maker

• Slave for Christ
  • Administrator
  • Level 8
  • The melody fades... in! :D
    • The BASIC FAQs
Re: Random thoughts <3
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 02:15:05 AM »
Coffee apparently works well in roast beef pot pie to help give the filling its brown color.  Pot pie for breakfast, anyone? :lol:
-- Russell (aka "MelMak")
"[Sing] and [make] melody with your heart to the Lord." --Ephesians 5:19b

Current projects:
The Traveller's Guide (complete)
Private Property (in progress)
Special Delivery (on hiatus)

Offline Ichara1

• Level 6
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 08:39:29 AM »
Gack. Sounds revolting.

I really like to cook. I leaned tons of cool Japanese recipes over here to inflict-errrr impress my family with.
(Actually, according to my daddy I cook reallly well. Spider kun will probably disagree. He hates having Asian food all the time, and that happens to be my particular hobby/speciality.)

Also, just for the sake of randomness, I really like penguins.

You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C. S. Lewis

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

I own LadyEm's 1000th post, Manga Star's 5000th(pending), and have dual ownership of Ichigo's 5000th!

Offline splinter_02

• Deleted Account
  • Level 8
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 12:15:38 AM »
WALL-E was a cute movie, but I couldn't quite grasp the "robots in love" concept. 
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung

Offline Catalyst

• I am free to run, I am free to dance~ ^___^
  • Level 6
  • looking forward to saying.. 2 Timothy 4:7 one day
    • Ro-Cherub
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 01:25:07 AM »
you can't grasp that?  heh well I wouldn't watch "Johnny 5"
if I were you.

*spoiler* (but I don't think anyone is that old to remember it or will watch it anytime soon so...)

he's a robot that acts like a human and he likes this girl kinda..now thats wierd.  lol

- Catalyst
Yukari-mobile headed your way!  Watch out!  Grahhh~
*drives around CM in her super awesome fantastico car!* WOO---HOOOO~

Offline Cricket

• Neeeeeerd.
  • Level 6
  • He's smiling because he won 35 minutes ago.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 02:52:50 AM »
Eh. The robots in love thing has been explored in allot of different sci-fi thingies. Incidentally I wonder how much Wal-E was suppose to resemble the robot from short circuit...because really besides the color, box body, and the fact that Wal-E is a little smaller it's basically the same design.
The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win. - Roger Bannister

"Nothing gives a person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." - Thomas Jefferson

You are in control of your life. Don't ever forget that. You are what you are because of the conscious and subconscious choices you have made. - Barbara Hall

Offline SpidermanFreak!

• Level 4
  • The mighty goatman551!(now has granite plate body!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 11:17:58 AM »
wallle sorta looks like r.o.b
"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ELECTRICAL BILLS "

"hey bub"-wolverine
"..........."-link

Offline Ichigo

• The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
  • Level 10
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
It constantly amazes me how you people can relate ANYTHING to video games... 0.o maybe I should play them more...

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller

Offline splinter_02

• Deleted Account
  • Level 8
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »
I'm traveling tomorrow, and I need rest.  But I'm excited too, and I can't sleep!
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 04:43:16 AM »
My butt hurts.... (don't ask.)

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »
CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEN DANCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Offline Cricket

• Neeeeeerd.
  • Level 6
  • He's smiling because he won 35 minutes ago.
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »
I want some pocky.
The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win. - Roger Bannister

"Nothing gives a person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." - Thomas Jefferson

You are in control of your life. Don't ever forget that. You are what you are because of the conscious and subconscious choices you have made. - Barbara Hall

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 12:08:04 AM »
me and my little bro shared a box of chocolate pocky today!

I got it at Wal-Mart!!!!

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Offline The Melody Maker

• Slave for Christ
  • Administrator
  • Level 8
  • The melody fades... in! :D
    • The BASIC FAQs
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 12:02:10 AM »
Inking a picture gets hard on the hand after a while. ;__;  (But it's totally worth it in the end. :3 )
-- Russell (aka "MelMak")
"[Sing] and [make] melody with your heart to the Lord." --Ephesians 5:19b

Current projects:
The Traveller's Guide (complete)
Private Property (in progress)
Special Delivery (on hiatus)

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 01:30:40 AM »
hmmm.... so...I see...

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller