Author Topic: the sims 3  (Read 51 times)

Offline AbbeyJoy04

• Level 2
  • Do what makes you happy :)
the sims 3
« on: June 24, 2017, 02:49:53 PM »
sorry if i am in the wrong post. but has anyone on here play sims 3? jw :)
Be strong and courageous, don't be afraid or discouraged. For the lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
Re: the sims 3
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 12:28:42 PM »
I used to. Do you still play?
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."

Offline AbbeyJoy04

• Level 2
  • Do what makes you happy :)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 03:33:28 PM »
yeah sometimes :)
Be strong and courageous, don't be afraid or discouraged. For the lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Offline iHasPianoKeys

• I'm also on YouTube @ ProtectTheAlphaWolf!
  • Level 4
  • City of Stars...are you shining just for me?
    • DeviantArt page:
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:56:51 AM »
OK, to be perfectly honest, I love the Sims 3. I know a lot of people disagree with me on that game due to some of the content in it (which I stay away from btw) but I love it. I had it for the Wii a while back, and I honestly really regret trading it in at GameStop. My dad hated it with a passion because of the bathrooms XDD

Anyway, yes, I love the Sims 3, even if I am playing modded Sims 2 right now at the moment on my PC because I don't own Sims 3 anymore XD Live out my little La La Land dreams. (I'm a guy by the way. I'm weird if you haven't already noticed lol)

(Seriously though, its on sale on Steam right now for $5 if anyone is interested.)

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:26:04 AM »
bathrooms?? I don't remember much about the bathrooms.... I remember locking my sims in rooms without doors though.

And using cheats after the baby irritated me. haha It made me feel like a real parent: my sims couldn't get enough rest through the night, and were irritable at work. I nearly had an incident with the social workers because of that toddler. Needless to say, the kid grew to become evil.
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."