Author Topic: Random thoughts <3  (Read 810493 times)

Offline cherryblossom

• Imagination is MORE important than knowledge. knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.
  • Level 6
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
Re: Random thoughts <3
« Reply #23235 on: June 13, 2017, 11:51:06 PM »
this is what the wiki said nterdisciplinary Arts is an academic department in the School of Media Arts at Columbia College Chicago. As one of the earliest interdisciplinary arts programs in the United States, it has been an incubator for new approaches towards art making that has shaped the development of arts professionals for over thirty-three years. Guided by the principle that interdisciplinarity “is a defining characteristic of contemporary art practice” [1] and “a necessary prerequisite for those artists who will shape the future of creative practice”,[2] the artists who work in the Interdisciplinary Arts department investigate new terrain.

Examining concepts, forms and techniques from across the fine, performing and media arts, students work with a diverse array of unique and experimental approaches that interrogate artist books, installations, gesture and movement, sound art, durational performance, interactive media, video, performance media, papermaking, letterpress, etching and offset printing, electronically controlled artworks, online artwork, performance in artificial spaces, democratic multiples, written, spoken and performed text, dramatic forms, DIY/DIT collaborative strategies and relational art forms.

Offline miku hatsune

• Above all else guard your heart for from it flows the springs of life. Psalm 4:23
  • Level 3
  • Sound waves of the future = 3 =
« Reply #23236 on: June 13, 2017, 11:58:22 PM »
ohhhh now i get it thanks cherr bear ;)
[
I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is GLAD, and my whole being REJOICES; my flesh also dwells secure. Psalm 16:8-9

Offline cherryblossom

• Imagination is MORE important than knowledge. knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.
  • Level 6
« Reply #23237 on: June 13, 2017, 11:59:02 PM »
np :D

Offline miku hatsune

• Above all else guard your heart for from it flows the springs of life. Psalm 4:23
  • Level 3
« Reply #23238 on: June 14, 2017, 12:01:47 AM »
her job sounds super complex and for smart people xD
[
I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is GLAD, and my whole being REJOICES; my flesh also dwells secure. Psalm 16:8-9

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 6
« Reply #23239 on: June 14, 2017, 12:03:55 AM »
When I saw how long the Wikipedia's definition was, I gave up, to long lol

Offline miku hatsune

• Level 3
« Reply #23240 on: June 14, 2017, 12:08:19 AM »
so u pasted? xD p.s. sorry cherr i ran out of personal messages didnt know you'd get so ofended sheesh
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 12:11:50 AM by miku hatsune »
[

Online rigningardagur

• 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿
  • Level 4
  • 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿
« Reply #23241 on: June 14, 2017, 12:59:42 AM »

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #23242 on: June 14, 2017, 02:34:05 AM »

That isn't exactly what my degree was. It's basically a mixed arts degree. I took a variety of classes from video production and photography to creative writing of different forms and painting and drawing among other things. Close but I didn't do as much as was listed and a lot of those things weren't even available at my school xD. And there's no specific job for this degree xD. It's kinda a general degree xD. No one has a job that involves all those things xD. That's just different classes that are available. Hope that makes sense.
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Offline miku hatsune

• Level 3
« Reply #23243 on: June 14, 2017, 10:41:51 AM »

That isn't exactly what my degree was. It's basically a mixed arts degree. I took a variety of classes from video production and photography to creative writing of different forms and painting and drawing among other things. Close but I didn't do as much as was listed and a lot of those things weren't even available at my school xD. And there's no specific job for this degree xD. It's kinda a general degree xD. No one has a job that involves all those things xD. That's just different classes that are available. Hope that makes sense.
yes that does thx xD
[

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 6
« Reply #23244 on: June 14, 2017, 10:52:51 AM »
sigh* re watching Shugo chara (since miku's watching it I decided to re watch it to) maaaaan I had forgotten how little screen time ikuto actually had T-T

Online OceanWave

• Reformed emo kid
  • Level 5
  • I'm the shy kid your parents forced you to befrien
« Reply #23245 on: June 14, 2017, 01:35:32 PM »
I got the job guys <3
"And when you said hi I forgot my dang name, set my heart aflame every part aflame"
"Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but a good majority of it actually is" - unkown
"Death doesn't descriminate, between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes, but we keep living anyway" - Hamilton (musical)

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #23246 on: June 14, 2017, 01:59:55 PM »
Congrats ocean!!!
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Online The ninja artist

• Aspiring cartoonist and fully trained Ninja Master
  • Level 7
  • ...also D-Kitsune's little brother.
« Reply #23247 on: June 14, 2017, 02:40:54 PM »
Hurray, Ocean! Congratulations! ^_^

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

Online OceanWave

• Reformed emo kid
  • Level 5
  • I'm the shy kid your parents forced you to befrien
« Reply #23248 on: June 14, 2017, 03:29:37 PM »
I was really nervous and it was just such a better experience then my last interview. I'm sooo tired, I woke up multiple times during the night lol.
"And when you said hi I forgot my dang name, set my heart aflame every part aflame"
"Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but a good majority of it actually is" - unkown
"Death doesn't descriminate, between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes, but we keep living anyway" - Hamilton (musical)

Offline sarah_yt

• Level 8
  • Nazo's Oba-chan
« Reply #23249 on: June 14, 2017, 04:22:03 PM »
Congrats, Ocean! :D