Author Topic: Random thoughts <3  (Read 824448 times)

Offline cherryblossom

• artist, we were made to bring color to this monotone world
  • Level 7
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
Re: Random thoughts <3
« Reply #23280 on: June 19, 2017, 04:30:32 PM »
well....... just got done.... watching a very sandy ending (Romeo x Juliet) with miku (she came over to my house today) GOSH it seems like my house has a lot of sand today......yup.....sand, totally sand!

every one has the creative passion inside of them, you just have to be brave enough to seek it

life is like a game, you are given a certain amount of moves, so dont waste them on useless things

Offline FreakForGod

• Forge the Melon Lord
  • Level 6
« Reply #23281 on: June 19, 2017, 05:03:52 PM »
well....... just got done.... watching a very sandy ending (Romeo x Juliet) with miku (she came over to my house today) GOSH it seems like my house has a lot of sand today......yup.....sand, totally sand!

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 7
« Reply #23282 on: June 19, 2017, 05:11:59 PM »
me neither T-T

every one has the creative passion inside of them, you just have to be brave enough to seek it

life is like a game, you are given a certain amount of moves, so dont waste them on useless things

Offline The ninja artist

• Aspiring cartoonist and fully trained Ninja Master
  • Level 7
  • ...also D-Kitsune's little brother.
« Reply #23283 on: June 19, 2017, 05:28:50 PM »

DANG IT, FORGE! YOU BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

YOUTUBE! DEVIANT ART! GO!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFL8IzPy-NYmCvrCmDmuIQ
https://theninjaartist16.deviantart.com/

Offline TheMidnightRiddler

• Nazo: creator of awkward silences!
  • Level 8
« Reply #23284 on: June 19, 2017, 05:38:35 PM »

(Reading my signature fills you with determination.)

Offline SuperStarlite

• Level 4
  • Hello!
    • My DeviantArt...
« Reply #23285 on: June 19, 2017, 05:38:56 PM »
Awaiting rapture be like

Offline FreakForGod

• Forge the Melon Lord
  • Level 6
« Reply #23286 on: June 19, 2017, 06:03:01 PM »

DANG IT, FORGE! YOU BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!

My prequel meme powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count Ninja.

Offline OceanWave

• ~Hopeless Wanderer~
  • Level 5
  • Here to mars
« Reply #23287 on: June 19, 2017, 09:24:51 PM »
I seem to have come dowm with something. But I have soup and lilo and stitch like a huge dork.
"What have I to show except, the promises I never kept" - artist in the ambulance by Thrice.

Offline The ninja artist

• Aspiring cartoonist and fully trained Ninja Master
  • Level 7
  • ...also D-Kitsune's little brother.
« Reply #23288 on: June 19, 2017, 10:09:37 PM »
Get well, soon, ocean

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

YOUTUBE! DEVIANT ART! GO!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFL8IzPy-NYmCvrCmDmuIQ
https://theninjaartist16.deviantart.com/

Offline miku hatsune

• Music is a heartbeat that never stops, beauty that never fades, a friend that's always there when you need one, and a lover that never leaves.
  • Level 4
  • Sound waves of the future = 3 =
« Reply #23289 on: June 19, 2017, 11:46:11 PM »
yeah her house is extremely sandy!!! That was a sad show even though I already knew the ending cuz she TOLD ME!! SHE TELLS ME EVERY STINKIN ENDING OF EVERY SHOW I WATCH SO IM NEVER SUPRISED!!! EVERY TIME ITS SO INFURIATING!! AND EVERY TIME IM ACTUALLY WATCHING SOMTHING SHE SPOILS EVERYTHING!! ESPECIALLY IN SHUGO CHARA!!! DIE!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 12:02:55 AM by miku hatsune »

I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is GLAD, and my whole being REJOICES; my flesh also dwells secure. Psalm 16:8-9

Offline SuperStarlite

• Level 4
  • Hello!
    • My DeviantArt...
« Reply #23290 on: June 19, 2017, 11:49:38 PM »
Awaiting rapture be like

Offline TheMidnightRiddler

• Nazo: creator of awkward silences!
  • Level 8
« Reply #23291 on: June 20, 2017, 12:19:04 AM »

(Reading my signature fills you with determination.)

Offline miku hatsune

• Music is a heartbeat that never stops, beauty that never fades, a friend that's always there when you need one, and a lover that never leaves.
  • Level 4
« Reply #23292 on: June 20, 2017, 01:27:51 AM »
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:56:18 AM by miku hatsune »

I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is GLAD, and my whole being REJOICES; my flesh also dwells secure. Psalm 16:8-9

Offline miku hatsune

• Level 4
« Reply #23293 on: June 20, 2017, 01:31:51 AM »

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 7
« Reply #23294 on: June 20, 2017, 10:18:42 AM »
yeah her house is extremely sandy!!! That was a sad show even though I already knew the ending cuz she TOLD ME!! SHE TELLS ME EVERY STINKIN ENDING OF EVERY SHOW I WATCH SO IM NEVER SUPRISED!!! EVERY TIME ITS SO INFURIATING!! AND EVERY TIME IM ACTUALLY WATCHING SOMTHING SHE SPOILS EVERYTHING!! ESPECIALLY IN SHUGO CHARA!!! DIE!!!!!!!
OH what ever miku! I haven't told you the ending of ashita no nadja!!!! And..and....some other stuff!! Oh SAINT TAIL!!!