Author Topic: The Happy Birthday Thread!!!!!<3  (Read 111491 times)

Offline Ichigo

• The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
  • Level 10
The Happy Birthday Thread!!!!!<3
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:22:04 AM »
(I know we already have to topics pinned but could you please put this one where it won't get lost?)

Instead of Having a TON of birthday threads like AA, I thought we could just start one and have everyone share!!! SO let us know when It's ya b-day (but please, at least a week in advance, I'll want to draw ya something :3)
And we can celebrate birthdays!!!! now, you must be wondering why I'd start this thread on nobodies b-day, but it's a VERY special birthday today, and even though he isn't a member of the forum, I'd like to give a special happy birthday shout out :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC MIGNOGNA!!!!!!!!!!

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller
Me: C-Can I have a doodlegraph?
Vic: Doodlegraph? What's that?
Me: You know, Where you doodle and autograph ^_^
Vic: hahaha, I've never heard of that before.
Me:'cuz I just made it up ;3
Vic: Your're so cute X3 *flicks hat*

Offline inkhana

• Administrator
  • Level 9
  • Hello! <3
Re: The Happy Birthday Thread!!!!!<3
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:20:48 AM »
It are pinned.  :)  (we'll want this one later for sure!)

We DO need birthday announcements on here.  I'll look into that.  Haven't been able to find it before.

Offline Ichigo

• The Future awesome voice actress~President of the Elric fangirls fanclub~ I <3 DarkEd~ Fruit-chan Strawberry!
  • Level 10
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 12:41:11 PM »
Thank you Ink!!! X3

(and yet again, Happy Birthday Vic!!!! )

I Ichigo, Hereby own Redfur's 1000th post. :3 and Star's 2000th post. and Pala-kun's 3660th and Kiwi-chan's 1999th.and Britt-chan's 200th and 1000th, Gabby-chan's 150th! and Drewix's 1776th Mwahahahaa~

"be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~dr. Suess
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Hellen Keller

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 04:45:41 PM »
Okaaaaaaaay..... >__> no one else wants to wish one of the greatest VAs EVER a happy birthday :P

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Online redfur-akamaru

• CM Senpai and Comic creator
  • Level 9
  • callieeileen.tumblr.com
    • Art Blog - Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
I do! Happy birthday Vic!!!! (look forward to a really cool pic from a certain fan girl)
*sigh, I wish him Happy birthday even though I HATE dubs....silly me*

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 09:48:33 PM »
You have to admit, he does a better Dark than the japanese va XD

(and yes, look very forward to it *>//<;;*)

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Offline Alpha621

• A local ghost
  • Deleted Account
  • Level 9
  • ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 10:32:53 PM »
Happy Birthday, Vic :P !

Online redfur-akamaru

• CM Senpai and Comic creator
  • Level 9
  • callieeileen.tumblr.com
    • Art Blog - Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 10:41:14 PM »
SUBS ARE WAYYY BETTER!!! *phew...I is feeling better now*

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 09:51:38 AM »
You know red, (I can agree for certain series, cardcaptor sakura ESPECIALLY) but for someone who WANTS to be a Voice Actor >__> well....  :'( ish makes me sad....

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Offline Alpha621

• A local ghost
  • Deleted Account
  • Level 9
  • ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 10:05:15 AM »
SUBS ARE WAYYY BETTER!!! *phew...I is feeling better now*
I actually prefer dubs more... ;D !

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 10:18:04 AM »
Frankly, I don't really care. If theres a dub I'll probably watch it :P (however, in some cases I might perfer the sub. XD)

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Offline Alpha621

• A local ghost
  • Deleted Account
  • Level 9
  • ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »
Frankly, I don't really care. If theres a dub I'll probably watch it :P
Yeah pretty much the same with me :P (I actually love the Naruto subs as much as the dub).

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 10:38:12 AM »
Yes! I mean, Sasuke sounds awesome in japanese and english ;D
but I think Sakura is a TAD less annoying in japanese. (still annoying though) XD dude, did we get off topic or what? ;D

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller

Offline Alpha621

• A local ghost
  • Deleted Account
  • Level 9
  • ヽ(.◕ˇω ˇ◕; )ノ
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »
Vic is a voice actor and we're talking about voice actors, so I don't think we are :P .

Offline Ichigo

• Level 10
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 10:49:12 AM »
AH. True, very true. ;D ~ <3

~dr. Suess
-Hellen Keller