Author Topic: CM magazine, please read and help out!  (Read 7470 times)

Offline Kappa15

• Ninja Turtle Dictionary and DC Lover Tengu Hombre
  • Level 3
  • Warrior Of The Lord
Re: CM magazine, please read and help out!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 12:26:21 PM »
In that case........*goes and works on sidebar for Dragon Armor*
Jesus taught me how to use my wings.

"He's vicious." "Lethal." "COMPETENT!!!"-Tmnt Forever

(20:11:30) Nitro3.0: Alright, I Couldn't Care Less.
((20:12:13) KazeHaru_Hime: why did you capitalize all that though? Now it's the name of an organization
(20:12:19) KazeHaru_Hime: The ICCL XD
(20:12:30) DiamondDragon: Whaaa??(20:12:36) Nitro3.0: ........

(19:57:17) Songa: Just...my mind cant...comprehend..how you managed to break time and space and do this...

"A bird may love a fish signore, but where will they live?" "Then I will have to make you wings."- Ever After

"This isn't flying! This is falling with style!"- Toy Story

(22:22:35) KazeHaru_Hime: A certain silence had entered the chat. One that many concerted uncharacteristic of the place. After all, what was a chat when there was silence? However, in truth, this silence came frequently to the chat when no one had anything to say, or were otherwise busy with something else.

Raph: Don't worry Mikey, you can share my wits!
Mikey: Great! So now I'm witless? Maybe that's why I'm the only on bothered by the fact were going into a place even monsters are afraid of!

(14:29:03) (jessie): YO TENGO HAMBRE!

KazeHaru_Hime: WAIT YOU FOUNDED ME?! I'M AN ORGANIZATION NOW?!

"What did you say? Hahaha! I can't seem to hear you!"

Offline Sparkle Foxie

• Mangaka and missionary
  • Level 5
    • Advocate Voice
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2012, 09:04:29 AM »
I'm done with all of the pages that I have images for, and a few more. So about 16 pages done in the magazine. Still waiting on the rest of the manga images though ^^ Please don't forget guys, I haven't had time to send out pestering PMs but they may come someday soon to an inbox near you... XD
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

Offline DiamondDragon

• Dragon Empress
  • Level 9
  • Dragon Empress
    • Chronicles of the Mount
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2012, 10:16:27 AM »
Due to redoing my manga so much, I'll probably have to sit this out. Sorry Foxie. ^^;;;
♪I'm and empty page! I'm an open book!
Write Your story on my heart! Come on and make Your mark!
Author of my hope, Maker of the stars, let me be your work of art!
Won't you write your story on my heart?♫

I'm open for RPs through personal messages!

Online redfur-akamaru

• CM Senpai and Comic creator
  • Level 9
  • callieeileen.tumblr.com
    • Art Blog - Tumblr
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2012, 11:47:14 AM »
I just saw this... =o=   I'm making the needed info right now for Blackwood!

Offline RossAnime

• The wretch the song refers to...
  • Level 6
  • This skin and bones is a rental.
    • www.rossanime.weebly.com
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 10:01:20 AM »
this looks really cool. is there any thing i can help with?
Tell me, why do we, as human beings, think that we can change the truth by believing a lie?

~you might want to check this out~ http://www.wretchedradio.com/

My DeviantArt rossanime.deviantart.com

Offline The Melody Maker

• Slave for Christ
  • Administrator
  • Level 8
  • The melody fades... in! :D
    • The BASIC FAQs
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2013, 09:53:19 PM »
It's been more than a year now since this thread has had any updates...

Got any news for us on progress on this at all, Foxie? :)
-- Russell (aka "MelMak")
"[Sing] and [make] melody with your heart to the Lord." --Ephesians 5:19b

Current projects:
The Traveller's Guide (complete)
Private Property (in progress)
Special Delivery (on hiatus)

Offline Sparkle Foxie

• Mangaka and missionary
  • Level 5
    • Advocate Voice
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2013, 12:22:31 AM »
Yikes, yeah, it has been a year! I'm sorry. The truth is, other than the parts that talked about individual manga projects I had it pretty close to being done, but I got discouraged because quite a few people weren't getting back with things they had offered to send me... like images for their mangas or descriptions when they had agreed to. So I guess I put it aside and forgot. Maybe if I could do the manga part in a different way I wouldn't have to wait... maybe a 2 page spread with a collage of manga images or something and nothing else, lol. Though some things have changed about CM since I started... there really isn't anything going on with the blog or podcasts so I might take those parts out. I still have the old files, if I could figure out how to promote the manga in an easier way I could probably fix up another draft to post here. What do you think?

I think I just rambled on in that last paragraph, lol. It's kinda late here...
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

Offline KazeHaru_Hime

• Fiction writer/crazy author, artist and wild imaginationatist.
  • Level 7
  • Noses. Noses everywhere.
    • Cat'z Cattery and More
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2013, 12:12:46 PM »
Ohhh, I remember this project... My manga hadn't gone underway when you first posted this so I didn't have anything I could enter, but now that it is maybe I could submit something to this. ^^ Are the requirements the same or? According to your post it looks like you're changing your mind about how you want the manga page done so I wasn't sure.

(23:24:04) Nitro3.0: Michael: Unarmed? You have a brain don't you? That's a highly deadly weapon.
"I hear much, yet I don't say much. I Understand much, yet know too little. My choices are careful, yet I can't count on myself. I need you, oh Lord, to guide me in all my ways, and to strengthen and encourage me, through all my days." --Nitronius III (a.k.a. Nitro3.0 XD)
(03:44:20) Ciela: (Adults? Yes. Mature? PFFFFFTno.)

Offline HopefulHotaru

• Level 8
  • Aminating the aminals all day long =w=
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »
I'm with Kaze, when this first came out I wasn't even sure if my project was going to go anywhere for a few years, but now it is here so I could submit something too. I echo her question: Are the requirements the same?

Offline Kappa15

• Ninja Turtle Dictionary and DC Lover Tengu Hombre
  • Level 3
  • Warrior Of The Lord
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »
Omygosh! I completely forgot I was going to make a sidebar like I promised. Do you still need it?
Jesus taught me how to use my wings.

"He's vicious." "Lethal." "COMPETENT!!!"-Tmnt Forever

(20:11:30) Nitro3.0: Alright, I Couldn't Care Less.
((20:12:13) KazeHaru_Hime: why did you capitalize all that though? Now it's the name of an organization
(20:12:19) KazeHaru_Hime: The ICCL XD
(20:12:30) DiamondDragon: Whaaa??(20:12:36) Nitro3.0: ........

(19:57:17) Songa: Just...my mind cant...comprehend..how you managed to break time and space and do this...

"A bird may love a fish signore, but where will they live?" "Then I will have to make you wings."- Ever After

"This isn't flying! This is falling with style!"- Toy Story

(22:22:35) KazeHaru_Hime: A certain silence had entered the chat. One that many concerted uncharacteristic of the place. After all, what was a chat when there was silence? However, in truth, this silence came frequently to the chat when no one had anything to say, or were otherwise busy with something else.

Raph: Don't worry Mikey, you can share my wits!
Mikey: Great! So now I'm witless? Maybe that's why I'm the only on bothered by the fact were going into a place even monsters are afraid of!

(14:29:03) (jessie): YO TENGO HAMBRE!

KazeHaru_Hime: WAIT YOU FOUNDED ME?! I'M AN ORGANIZATION NOW?!

"What did you say? Hahaha! I can't seem to hear you!"

Offline Sparkle Foxie

• Mangaka and missionary
  • Level 5
    • Advocate Voice
Re: CM magazine, please read and help out! (updated)
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 02:17:48 AM »
Hi all! Well, I'm bringing this back, but I'm going to do it in a different way. I'm going to feature certain manga but just art, no bios or summaries, and work with what I'm given instead of asking specific people. What this means: whoever wants artwork from their manga included, I need a link to it or the image sent to my email. Preferably 300dpi but I'll work with what I'm given. I would like color images with no text, and apart from that I would love a logo (an image of your title, in your font, like you would have on a cover of your manga but with a white or transparent background). Again, I'll use what I'm given, a fair amount from each, and make something to surprise you guys. So here are the due dates: all images are needed before MARCH 17. I'll have the magazine done by the end of March/early April. Sound good? I have some fun design ideas that I hope can surprise you all and make for a good promotional tool for CM :)

Offline artisticDreamer

• クロムのベターハーフ
  • Level 6
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 07:55:12 PM »
Hi there; I'm just wondering if this is still a thing.

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2017, 11:26:26 AM »
Hi there; I'm just wondering if this is still a thing.

I am wondering the same.
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."