Author Topic: The official CM recipe thread!  (Read 13401 times)

Offline Kappa15

• Ninja Turtle Dictionary and DC Lover Tengu Hombre
  • Level 3
  • Warrior Of The Lord
Re: The official CM recipe thread!
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2012, 11:51:28 AM »
Kappa's Microwaved Uber-Melty Smores

-Graham Crackers
-Large Marshmallows
-Chocolate Bar

Take one graham cracker and brake it in half and place both halves on a microwavable plate. Then take the chocolate bar(preferably hersheys) and brake off 1/4 and place it on one graham cracker on the plate. Stick the plate in the microwave and set it for 10 seconds. Then take one Large Marshmallow and place it on top of the chocolate piece. Microwave for 10 more seconds. Then again microwave for 10 more seconds. Place the lone graham cracker on top of the marshmallow. Eat with caution for chocolate will ooze out. X) It takes an expert to eat without getting chocolate everywhere. XD
Jesus taught me how to use my wings.

"He's vicious." "Lethal." "COMPETENT!!!"-Tmnt Forever

(20:11:30) Nitro3.0: Alright, I Couldn't Care Less.
((20:12:13) KazeHaru_Hime: why did you capitalize all that though? Now it's the name of an organization
(20:12:19) KazeHaru_Hime: The ICCL XD
(20:12:30) DiamondDragon: Whaaa??(20:12:36) Nitro3.0: ........

(19:57:17) Songa: Just...my mind cant...comprehend..how you managed to break time and space and do this...

"A bird may love a fish signore, but where will they live?" "Then I will have to make you wings."- Ever After

"This isn't flying! This is falling with style!"- Toy Story

(22:22:35) KazeHaru_Hime: A certain silence had entered the chat. One that many concerted uncharacteristic of the place. After all, what was a chat when there was silence? However, in truth, this silence came frequently to the chat when no one had anything to say, or were otherwise busy with something else.

Raph: Don't worry Mikey, you can share my wits!
Mikey: Great! So now I'm witless? Maybe that's why I'm the only on bothered by the fact were going into a place even monsters are afraid of!

(14:29:03) (jessie): YO TENGO HAMBRE!

KazeHaru_Hime: WAIT YOU FOUNDED ME?! I'M AN ORGANIZATION NOW?!

"What did you say? Hahaha! I can't seem to hear you!"

Offline splinter_02

• Deleted Account
  • Level 8
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2013, 08:25:07 PM »
splinter_02's Almond Flour Pancakes

Ingredients:
1 cup of almond flour*
1/4 cup of water
2 eggs
1 tablespoon of oil

Mix the ingredients, pour batter on the griddle/skillet (don't forget to grease it first). Flip your pancakes until cooked, and eat. This is a low carb, wheat free recipe. Unlike normal pancakes, they aren't made with processed/genetically modified wheat products. However, they taste rather bland if eaten plain. Make sure you enhance the flavor with butter or something... and feel free to improve on this recipe. It definitely needs improvement.

*To make almond flour, blend a pound of almonds using a blender. Be sure to sift. Store in suitable container until ready for use.
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung

Offline splinter_02

• Deleted Account
  • Level 8
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2013, 01:24:41 PM »
I know this is the third pancake recipe I've posted. What can I say? I love pancakes. Here's one I tried today, very delicious.

splinter_02's Vanilla Chocolate Almond Pancakes

Ingredients:
Milk
Pancake mix
Egg
Pure vanilla extract
Chocolate chips
Almonds

Prepare your batter according to the instructions on your box of pancake mix. Then add 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract along with chocolate chips and crushed almonds (you can crush them yourself). Then cook.
"Who am I? Am I really what others say about me? Or am I only what I know of myself?"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Widerstand und Ergebung

Offline Fluttershy15

• The clumsiest artist you will ever meet!
  • Level 2
    • KatiesTinyWorld on Etsy
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2014, 10:12:05 AM »
Ducky's Supper Yummy Puppy Biscuits

1 egg
 1/3 cup peanut butter
 1/2 cup mashed banana
 1 tablespoon honey
 1 cup whole wheat flour
 1/2 cup wheat germ
 1 egg white, lightly beaten, for brushing

Directions
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.

2) Stir together the egg, peanut butter, banana, and honey in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly. Stir in the flour and wheat germ; mix well. Turn dough out onto a floured board and roll to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter, place on prepared baking sheet, and brush tops with egg white.

3) Bake biscuits in preheated oven until dried and golden brown, about 30 minutes, depending on size. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.

Offline Tristan

• Level 1
  • Howdy
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2015, 08:19:00 PM »
Plate Nacho
Butter
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Shredded/Grated Cheese
Tortilla

1: Heat stove-top burner slightly and melt the butter in the bottom of a pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
2: Place tortilla on butter and cover with grated cheese. Put a clear lid on the pan raise the burner heat to medium.
3: When cheese is mostly melted remove lid and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Put lid back on and fry until bottom is crispy.
4: Eat!
If you want you can also top it with your favorite nacho toppings, but it is delicious by itself.

Offline sarah_yt

• Level 8
  • Nazo's Oba-chan
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2015, 01:21:24 AM »
Hey Tristan! Welcome to CM :D Why don't you swing by the Welcome Wagon to introduce yourself?

Btw - that plate nacho sounds amazing.

Offline Fluttershy15

• Level 2
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2016, 08:38:50 PM »
Does anyone have a good easy to follow recipe for brownies? Lol I lack in the whole domestic talents so simple = good with me!

Offline sarah_yt

• Level 8
  • Nazo's Oba-chan
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2016, 11:23:35 PM »

Offline Fluttershy15

• Level 2
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 11:28:32 PM »
THANK YOU!!!!!

Offline Theomedes

• Ex (?) Loose Cannon for Christ
  • Level 3
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2016, 12:33:45 AM »
Sore Throat Remedy

Ingredients:
Hot Water
Apple Cider Vinegar
Honey

Fill an eight ounce coffee mug with hot water. Mix in one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar along with a touch of honey. I use this whenever I get sore throats, and it even helped when I got a sinus infection.
Moderately wise a man should be, not too crafty or clever,
A learned man's heart whose learning is deep seldom sings with joy.

The Hávamál, Stanza 53

Offline iHasPianoKeys

• I'm also on YouTube @ ProtectTheAlphaWolf!
  • Level 4
  • City of Stars...are you shining just for me?
    • DeviantArt page:
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2016, 11:37:25 PM »
~MICROWAVE POTATO CHIPS~

Honestly the easiest cooking recipe ever. All you need is a potato, a knife, salt, a plate, a microwave and some vegetavle/olive/whatever oil. Online it just says oil.

Basically, all you have to do is cut the potato into slices as thin as possible, dump oil on the plate, put the potato slices on the plate, sprinkle salt (not too much, mine where overwhelmingly salty xD and then put it into the microwave until they are crisp.

I was literally suprised when it worked. It actually tastes just like potato chips.