Author Topic: Random thoughts <3  (Read 823852 times)

Offline Lizzie Grace the Geek

• CM will close November 1st, but I'm still around on the Internet! :)
  • Level 4
  • Check my sig to see where else I hang out! :)
Re: Random thoughts <3
« Reply #24255 on: October 16, 2017, 09:28:08 PM »
... advertised by UNhealthfully-healthy girls on Instagram. :sighingplz:

tbh i'm not sure if i understand what you mean by that.

I think she means girls who take it too far into an obsession and promote unhealthy balance.
That's what I meant. Thanks, Red! 😊
*DUE TO CM'S CLOSING ON NOVEMBER 1st, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND\OR CONTINUE TO SEE MY WORK:*
For more of my art, check out my Instagram: lizzie_grace_the_geek
Care to chat on Snapchat?: lizziegthegeek
Uh... I save a lot of stuff on Pinterest: Lizzie G. the Geek
There's also Miitomo: Lizzie G.
Hope to see ya! 🙋

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
« Reply #24256 on: October 17, 2017, 06:31:48 PM »
Hey I didn't know where to ask this so I'm just dropping a writing question in the random thoughts section 😅. Does any of y'all writing enthusiasts know exactly what lines are in a novel?
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!

Offline rigningardagur

• 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿
  • Level 4
  • 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿
« Reply #24257 on: October 17, 2017, 08:18:47 PM »
Hey I didn't know where to ask this so I'm just dropping a writing question in the random thoughts section 😅. Does any of y'all writing enthusiasts know exactly what lines are in a novel?

i know of lines in poetry, but i've not really heard of lines in a novel i don't think. i would think from what it sounds like though that it's probably just a line of text in a book. writers i'm pretty sure refer to the first sentence in a book the "opening line," so perhaps a line isn't just a line of text, but a sentence in a form of writing.

not sure. maybe that helps though ?

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
« Reply #24258 on: October 17, 2017, 09:02:00 PM »

i know of lines in poetry, but i've not really heard of lines in a novel i don't think. i would think from what it sounds like though that it's probably just a line of text in a book. writers i'm pretty sure refer to the first sentence in a book the "opening line," so perhaps a line isn't just a line of text, but a sentence in a form of writing.

not sure. maybe that helps though ?

That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. I'm glad someone else feels that way though. Thanks.
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!