Author Topic: Um, could someone please help me?  (Read 78 times)

Online The ninja artist

• Aspiring cartoonist and fully trained Ninja Master
  • Level 7
  • ...also D-Kitsune's little brother.
Um, could someone please help me?
« on: August 16, 2017, 02:03:37 PM »
This is a minor problem, but i accidentally uploaded a piece of art of art in the wrong album yesterday, and i was wondering if there was a way i could simply move it to another album? i could just delete it, and re-upload it in that album, but i dont want to, because i want to keep people's comments n stuff!

If there is no way to move it, thats ok. It's not the end of the world. I just wanted to check if there was.

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

Online rigningardagur

• 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿
  • Level 4
  • 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿
Re: Um, could someone please help me?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:18:08 PM »
i'm not sure if there is a way since i haven't looked into the different gallery features very much, but if you wanted to remember the comments and such, you could take a screenshot of them ~

Online The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 02:20:26 PM »
I guess so... still, i'd feel sad deleting them.

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

Offline inkhana

• Administrator
  • Level 9
  • Hello! <3
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 07:00:55 PM »
I'm not sure if this is available to members or admins only (there isn't even a place to set permissions for it in the gallery settings?  What's with that?) but if you look at the image in question, below the embed fields there should be a strip of links that read similarly to "Report  Edit  Delete  Download  Move  Unapprove" (obviously this is the admin version)  That's where move is for me.  If you don't have it, let me know and I'll move it for you so you don't have to lose your stuff.

Online The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 07:10:57 PM »
thanks Ink. i clicked on the "move" option that you suggested, and a list of art album names came up, but none of them were mine, for some reason. am i doing something wrong?

Offline inkhana

• Administrator
  • Level 9
  • Hello! <3
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 07:21:54 PM »
That's really odd.  Maybe there's a bug in it because that should have worked.  When I clicked mine, the album names were right, but who knows what might be happening there.  I can try to move it for you, though, if you'll link me to the right image and tell me where you want it placed.

Online The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 07:26:01 PM »

Offline inkhana

• Administrator
  • Level 9
  • Hello! <3
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 07:28:25 PM »
OK, should be good now!

Online The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 08:02:30 PM »
Perfect! thank you so much Ink! <3