Author Topic: Currently playing...  (Read 186798 times)

Offline Theomedes

• Ex (?) Loose Cannon for Christ / They Used to Call Me Splinter
  • Level 4
Re: Currently playing...
« Reply #5085 on: November 08, 2017, 10:30:33 PM »
Bringing Home the Rain -- The Builders and the Butchers

I love this song. And I was disappointed to find out the singer wasn't a woman. (This whole time, I thought he sounded like a raspy saloon woman, which gave it more character -- but no. It's just the guy's voice. Great song, though.)
Be not overly righteous, and do not make yourself too wise.
Why should you destroy yourself?

Ecclesiastes 7:16

Offline thekawaiione

• 다니카 (Danica)
  • Level 7
  • 사랑행복 Love Happiness
    • About.Me Page
« Reply #5086 on: November 13, 2017, 02:45:09 AM »
the album Cageless by Hedley, which isn't exactly the most Christian thing... but  pop punk-ish songs about dumb teenage years and love and stuff make me think of my characters for one story. Also aside from the unnecessary swearing I'm fond of "better days".

Offline artisticDreamer

• The Trashest Bird
  • Level 6
  • Chrom for Smash 2k17
« Reply #5087 on: November 13, 2017, 07:06:24 PM »
Listening to Twilight of the Gods from Fire Emblem Echoes. The whole OST for that game is A+++, like everything else in the game (except the cutscenes. We don't talk about those though.)

Offline OceanWave

• Voldemort handed me a gun
  • Level 5
  • Here to mars
« Reply #5088 on: November 13, 2017, 09:47:35 PM »
Listening to Twilight of the Gods from Fire Emblem Echoes. The whole OST for that game is A+++, like everything else in the game (except the cutscenes. We don't talk about those though.)
Oh? Is that one good? I was a really big FE fan as a kid but it's been very hard to get back into
I've been playing persona 3 and enjoying it's 3edgy5me aesthetic.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:49:42 PM by OceanWave »
"What have I to show except, the promises I never kept" - artist in the ambulance by Thrice.

Offline artisticDreamer

• The Trashest Bird
  • Level 6
  • Chrom for Smash 2k17
« Reply #5089 on: November 14, 2017, 06:14:40 PM »
Oh? Is that one good? I was a really big FE fan as a kid but it's been very hard to get back into

FE Echoes is my favorite video game to date. It's a remake of FE2, Gaiden. It's a lot better than Fates, though that's not very hard to do. It's also got full voice acting, which is all amazing, except for Catria

Offline OceanWave

• Voldemort handed me a gun
  • Level 5
  • Here to mars
« Reply #5090 on: November 14, 2017, 10:00:20 PM »

FE Echoes is my favorite video game to date. It's a remake of FE2, Gaiden. It's a lot better than Fates, though that's not very hard to do. It's also got full voice acting, which is all amazing, except for Catria
Oooo nice, maybe after holidays I'll pick it up. Big family near Christmas means tight funds.
"What have I to show except, the promises I never kept" - artist in the ambulance by Thrice.

Offline Theomedes

• Ex (?) Loose Cannon for Christ / They Used to Call Me Splinter
  • Level 4
« Reply #5091 on: November 15, 2017, 01:41:29 PM »
Be not overly righteous, and do not make yourself too wise.
Why should you destroy yourself?

Ecclesiastes 7:16