Author Topic: Proof Reader Wanted  (Read 456 times)

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
Proof Reader Wanted
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:54:55 PM »
Anybody up for proof reading. I love writing but I could use someone that is willing to go over my work. I actually have a story I want to put on cm but I've never done stuff like this before. (Nervous blush) so I would feel more comfortable if it was looked over. The first person to post their volunteer gets the (nonpaying lol) job!
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!

Offline Blueeyedswordmaiden

• hisfoolishgirl
  • Level 6
Re: Proof Reader Wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 12:27:43 AM »
XD I'd be the first to jump up and offer, but I seriously gotta know how long it is. ^^; To properly go over a 60 page script it took me 3 days essianitally nonstop - and I love ya, hon, and I definitely want to read it. I just got so many other writing deadlines of my own though that I gotta look out for. ;=; Unfortunately. ;=;

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 01:31:49 AM »
Right I should've been more specific. I wanted to make a story that I put into small chapters and post it on this site. I don't know how many chapters there will be but I don't plan on putting them up all at once. And so far I have wrote the part one of the first chapter and that was not very long at all. The chapters will not usually be in separate parts either.

You don't have to do it cause I know you are busy but the details are up for others to see now. But thanks for the support blue. :)
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!

Offline Blueeyedswordmaiden

• hisfoolishgirl
  • Level 6
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 01:49:50 AM »
>w< Sounds like I can tackle you with help for that first bit if you want(can't promise more with the rest though ^^; )~ *Has a 12 hour Train Ride or Two* It is quite honestly - perfectly timed. *really wants to see how you write >w< And that story idea you have posted? Already intriqued - I don't want to wait to sneak a peek at it >w>;;;; *

Though there are definitely other fantastic writers on here as well. >w>; So definitely not going to be offended if you tell me that I'm trying to chew off to much. >>; 'Cause I honestly might be XD, and I could honestly only look at what you already have. But I love to practice my editing/critiquing skills when I get the chance. And that's not often. ;=; So I'm jumping up and down in my seat at the moment.>>;