Author Topic: Registrations temporarily disabled  (Read 42005 times)

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
Re: Registrations temporarily disabled
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 09:47:13 PM »
Now that makes a lot of sense, my mom tried to join and she didn't know why she wasn't excepted. I'll let her know the new info. Oh and yeah, Ink you are doing a great job and all the other Admins are to!
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!

Offline inkhana

• Administrator
  • Level 9
  • Hello! <3
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2014, 10:50:59 AM »
Thanks :)  This thread is pretty old, though; at this point, I'm approving registrations multiple times a day because it's much easier with the new system (I was, admittedly, very negligent with it before).  Faith Keeper - if you would, have your mom mention your username in her app so I can be sure she gets approved when she joins again.  :)

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 04:45:58 PM »
She apsheciates it. I don't know if she still wants to be a member though. Has nothing to do with the you are the problem with apps. 
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!