Author Topic: Random Questions  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Bridia

• Gqwetha J. Sacnite
  • Level 1
Random Questions
« on: May 02, 2014, 02:47:12 PM »
Hey! This is Bridia.  :D just adding another topic to the plate.  I think Random Questions are necessary.  so if you got any,  you can put them here. (besides stuff about Christianity, that goes in General Discussions) It's a good conversation starter, so here is the first RQ.

I put this in Random Thoughts already but I'll ask again.  How do you guys put your pictures in your art folder ??? my pictures are too big.

Offline OceanWave

• Voldemort handed me a gun
  • Level 5
  • Here to mars
Re: Random Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »
Photo editing site/program is what I would use.
Oh, and not sure if this works in art folder, but if you want to post them directly to the thread then I was told to do this

*el Hota quote*Just go into the [img] part (aka the first little bracketed area when you press the image button) , add a space after the 'img' and type in 'width=' after that you type in a number. It changes the size of the picture. Experiment around to see which number will make your picture fit and the Viola~ Its done*el end*

Hope that helped <3

Random questions huh?
Uhmmmm, why otters be so adorable? Yes, that is a legitimate question.
"What have I to show except, the promises I never kept" - artist in the ambulance by Thrice.

Offline CreationCryptozoologist

• CC- Keeper of Dinosaurs
  • Level 8
  • Hey
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 07:02:01 PM »
Hey! This is Bridia.  :D just adding another topic to the plate.  I think Random Questions are necessary.  so if you got any,  you can put them here. (besides stuff about Christianity, that goes in General Discussions) It's a good conversation starter, so here is the first RQ.

I put this in Random Thoughts already but I'll ask again.  How do you guys put your pictures in your art folder ??? my pictures are too big.
Open your picture in MS Paint. Go to 'Image' then click 'sketch/skew' and change the numbers in the 'stretch' area. Make sure you make both numbers the same though :P
WE'RE TAKING THE DINOSAURS BACK!! www.thetruthgroup.com -- www.genesispark.com --- www.answersingenesis.org -- www.creationtoday.com -- www.dinosaursandman.com
I lay claim to Red's 3758th post Old peep ;D

Offline Melody Kondrael

• the artist who once was and will be
  • Level 6
    • my tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 09:21:45 PM »
Or if Paint isn't your style, try a site like picmonkey - http://www.picmonkey.com/ - upload, hit resize, change the dimensions (don't forget to lock the proportions!), and you're set.

However I don't know what the size needs to be for the art gallery. I haven't used it in ages...
~~Check out my cosplay reference site!~~
~www.cosbreaks.com~
Curator of LGBT-friendly anime list. PM for details, not debate. :)

Offline QuietGrace

• Level 6
  • Qualified as a ninja before I could walk
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 10:03:21 PM »
Random questions huh?
Uhmmmm, why otters be so adorable? Yes, that is a legitimate question.
Because LIFE. Naw, it's 'cause they look like plushies and have squishy looking bodies and faces that make you want to sing your emotions and devote your life to a charity that funds otter habitats. That's completely, 100% true. Science says so.

Follow up question: why am I so addicted to cute things and/or adorableness? And why is "adorable" my favorite word? ???
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

Offline TheMidnightRiddler

• Nazo: creator of awkward silences!
  • Level 8
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
Cuz it sounds...adorable! >o<
Do you guys see color in your dreams? Somewhere I heard that a majority of people don't. (I do in case you were wondering)

(Reading my signature fills you with determination.)

Offline hitomi

• Level 5
  • CM'S Shadow Lurker
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 03:24:12 PM »
Cuz it sounds...adorable! >o<
Do you guys see color in your dreams? Somewhere I heard that a majority of people don't. (I do in case you were wondering)

I see many colors. ive seen worlds within my dreams most i see are my ours. alot
 are inspired from my dreams. ive seen my gaurdian angels within my dreams. one female has a shade of brow hair that i havent seen in the world before, and she has these beautiful purple eyes. so i see colors and colors not of this world. or what our eyes dont pick up on.

question.....hmmmm favorite color? sorry I'm lame at this
You walk outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. Nowadays you breath and you risk your life. You dont have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what youre risking it for. Hershel Greene from The Walking Dead

Rest in peace.  You won't be forgetten

Offline QuietGrace

• Level 6
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 04:29:56 PM »
*blushes* P-pink is my favorite color... I know, lame. And girly. But... I like it   :blushplz:

Anyone ever started singing/talking to yourself when you thought you were alone in a room, only to find out you weren't? >_<;;;
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

Offline OceanWave

• Level 5
  • Here to mars
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 09:06:44 PM »
Happens to me all the time ;A;

Does anyone listen to Breaking Benjamin?
"What have I to show except, the promises I never kept" - artist in the ambulance by Thrice.

Offline Bridia

• Gqwetha J. Sacnite
  • Level 1
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 05:13:11 PM »
You guys are funny, I'm glad I made this post up, ok, another question, what does this :redlineplz: mean... the word red line?

Oh yeah and thanks for all of yall's wonderful suggestions. I found out, however, that if I make my stuff into a gif file, I can send it to my CM art folder, Yipee! :happyskipplz:

Offline draco

• Level 5
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 08:30:27 AM »
You guys are funny, I'm glad I made this post up, ok, another question, what does this :redlineplz: mean... the word red line?

Oh yeah and thanks for all of yall's wonderful suggestions. I found out, however, that if I make my stuff into a gif file, I can send it to my CM art folder, Yipee! :happyskipplz:
I think that's for if you have a written project and want someone to highlight the errors .

Offline OceanWave

• Level 5
  • Here to mars
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 09:55:52 AM »

I think that's for if you have a written project and want someone to highlight the errors .
Actually. redlining is when someone draws over your work (typically with red lines) to show you what/how to draw instead :)

Offline CreationCryptozoologist

• CC- Keeper of Dinosaurs
  • Level 8
  • Hey
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »
Does anybody else have dreams that refer back to other dreams? XD; Like in a dream you'll remember something from a previous dream but in the dream it actually happened... did that make any sense at all?? XD;
WE'RE TAKING THE DINOSAURS BACK!! www.thetruthgroup.com -- www.genesispark.com --- www.answersingenesis.org -- www.creationtoday.com -- www.dinosaursandman.com
I lay claim to Red's 3758th post Old peep ;D

Offline FreakForGod

• Forge the Melon Lord
  • Level 6
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 02:27:01 PM »
Does anybody else have dreams that refer back to other dreams? XD; Like in a dream you'll remember something from a previous dream but in the dream it actually happened... did that make any sense at all?? XD;

Oh totally. It's really weird when you wake up and can't remember if the dream that you were dreaming about was a dream or real life... It is as confusing as it sounds...

Offline QuietGrace

• Level 6
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 08:29:37 PM »

Oh totally. It's really weird when you wake up and can't remember if the dream that you were dreaming about was a dream or real life... It is as confusing as it sounds...

Tell me about it =_=;;; This morning, I was retty sure I was having the best dream of my life (I woke up smiling), but I couldn't remeber what it was about for the life of me. It was just like this... impression that I had had a dream, or some faint memory. And part of me wonders if I'd ever even dreamed at all. I woke up in such a daze...

Has anyone else ever slept in a really weird place? Like, under a table or something?