Author Topic: Infinite Manga  (Read 422 times)

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
Infinite Manga
« on: June 29, 2014, 12:21:13 AM »
So I am looking for a manga program for my tablet and I don't want to get into these big one that cost a lot. So I went to Google play and found something called infinite manga. It looks really good but I don't know if you can import images to places like this website and I don't want to spend the money on it until I know for sure. If anybody has expirence with this app could you please tell me if it is worth it and if it really can import images. If it can, this will really help me out on manga stuff. 😸
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:24:15 AM by faith keeper »
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!

Offline inkhana

• Administrator
  • Level 9
  • Hello! <3
Re: Infinite Manga
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 12:36:30 AM »
I don't believe I've heard of that one.  But, if it will export your pages to JPG, GIF, etc, the gallery here will accept it.  Beyond that, I don't know, sorry.  :(

Offline faith keeper

• Level 3
Re: Infinite Manga
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 08:51:46 PM »
Thanks ink. I'm gonna get in contact with the maker of the app so to ask about it. (He didn't answer today so I'm assuming its because its a Sunday. 
This is not about the story as so many may feel and think, its about the war and the Lord sent us as solders. So let us never forget where our passion comes from to pursue our talents, whether they be with a pencil, piant brush, piano, voice, or a our imaginations.     
    LOVE YA JESUS!!!!!