Author Topic: [Aurelian Inheritance] - Concept Art Page and News!  (Read 4491 times)

Offline D-Kitsune

• Aspiring author and ancient Japanese goddess of Corn Syrup.
  • Level 7
  • ...also The Ninja Artist's big sister.
Re: [Disconnected Reality] - Concept Art Page and News!
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2017, 10:47:30 PM »
The dialogue wasn't too bad. Lot of exposition tho. o3o
Happy October everyone!

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” ~C.S. Lewis

You are special, you are worth it, you are loved. Don't you forget it.

~~~

My DevientArt: http://donnadarling1412.deviantart.com
My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/DonnaDarling1412

Offline Foreign Grid

• An artist becomes a true artist when he realizes he is not creator but creation.
  • Level 6
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2017, 10:48:36 PM »
@ninja

Ty XD I think I did that like 4 years ago and I dug it out of my dusty imgur account.

And ikr?

@Kitsune

Such exposition =v= I was not creative X3
"If I'm going up to heaven I'm taking you all up with me! *roars*" -FG 2017

Science!

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2017, 10:58:40 PM »
XD
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Online cherryblossom

• artist, we were made to bring color to this monotone world
  • Level 7
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2017, 10:59:53 PM »
Oh my gosh your art puts mine to shame! You do computer art! But how! it's so hard!

Offline yorokobigirl123

• Level 8
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2017, 11:08:53 PM »
Lots of practice I suppose XDD.
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com

Offline Foreign Grid

• An artist becomes a true artist when he realizes he is not creator but creation.
  • Level 6
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2017, 10:01:28 AM »
WIP

I guess this counts.

hopefully it won't crash anyone's comp (it's a gif animation, plz wait for it to load)

It's not done, but I probably won't be able to work on it again.

Song insp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rQpYffdKPI
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:25:20 AM by Foreign Grid »

Science!

Offline rigningardagur

• Level 4
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2017, 05:07:04 PM »
neat ~

Offline Foreign Grid

• Level 6
Re: [Aurelian Inheritance] - Concept Art Page and News!
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2017, 03:32:14 PM »

Decided to make a remake of dis (along with characters I forgot to make the first time around)

http://christianmanga.com/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=7311

http://christianmanga.com/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=7310

http://christianmanga.com/smf/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=7309

I won't finish it now (g2g to college and Im leaving my tablet home)
But some art before I poof for who knows what period of time.

Will probably post character descriptions and names in the future.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:05:25 AM by Foreign Grid »

Science!

Offline The ninja artist

• Aspiring cartoonist and fully trained Ninja Master
  • Level 7
  • ...also D-Kitsune's little brother.
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2017, 04:47:46 PM »
Oh noooooooo! Fg is leaving us again. TT-TT can we at least have a farewell stream before you go?

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

YOUTUBE! DEVIANT ART! GO!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFL8IzPy-NYmCvrCmDmuIQ
https://theninjaartist16.deviantart.com/

Offline yorokobigirl123

• Level 8
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2017, 04:58:35 PM »
are you just going to do traditional doodles from now on then? What's your degree btw if I might ask? 030

Offline Foreign Grid

• Level 6
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2017, 09:25:23 PM »
K Ill do one now but It'll have to be a short one boi~

Chemistry and Philosophy

Science!

Offline yorokobigirl123

• Level 8
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2017, 03:50:40 AM »
Oh interesting! What do you want to do with that? ^_^

Offline Foreign Grid

• Level 6
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2017, 11:56:52 AM »
Originally I would need that for medical school,,, but I mean we'll see XD

Panels from left to right,

Panel #1

Malin Isdore

Kind: Iskorin
Personality: A perpetual state of sleep deprived annoyance, Malin is usually the first to make a prickly comment. He is Comet's best friend, although he would describe it as being 'barely friends'. Unlike Comet however, he is less prone to outbursts and generally takes everything with a critical eye and a serious outlook. He dislikes fighting, but will do so if it is necessary. Generally rather patient, but you won't find a bedrock of emotional support within him. Fears loosing himself to the silent evil within himself.

Panel #2
Comet Raye

Kind: Aurelian/Iskorin
Personality:Comet is a dyslexic slightly brown girl with brown eyes and a ponytail. She puts the run in fun. What? Run isn't in fun? Well she somehow managed to make it fit in there. She is usually pretty crazy, outgoing, bright-eyed, and silly, but for the most part her idiocyncracies are formed through her kindness and the desire to see others laugh and have a good time. However, there is a side to her that can be triggered by competitive sentiments or the desire to win over someone else. In those moments she goes rather insane and seems to care nothing for the feelings of others to the point of saying weird things that either scare others or deeply intrigue them. As a result, she doesn't have many friends, since she's found only a few who would tolerate her outbursts. She's the weakest of the bunch and falls to sickness often, but that usually doesn't diminish her personality. She fears repeating her past mistakes that caused others to suffer immensely.

Panel #3
Sade Raye

Kind: Iskorin/Aurelian
Personality:
Sade is Comet's younger sister, but is her opposite in many aspects. While Comet is loud and jovial, Sade is often quiet and solemn. She prefers to keep to herself, and gets incredibly anxious in a social setting and often stutters when she's talking. But at the same time she is also more respectful and connected with the people around her than Comet is. As a result, however, she is more vulnerable around them. Even so, she's considered the humanitarian of the group. Yet, she has a very headstrong side to her that is shown most often when Malin picks on her beloved sister(of which he and Comet would argue would be usually justified). Often this is shown in the form strongly worded statements to throwing projectiles as him (she's surprisingly strong). In addition, she likes to draw and read as well as other indoor activities.

Panel #4
Watts Harken

Personality: Watts is a relatively self-absorbed independent who has a very flippant attitude towards things like consistency, contradictions, and the problem of suffering. He would rather forget about those kinds of things and focus on his business which consists of both a popular Party Club and his rather mysterious online ‘work’ that he keeps mentioning. Even with his shady nature and secrets, he’s rather friendly and extroverted in front of most people and is a self-proclaimed gentleman, always giving full doses of charm to the ladies. His specialty is in hacking and programing. Watts is also famous for his contraption that allows him to shoot electricity at will.

Panel #5

Nava Vasyleva

Personality: Nava is the type of individual who sane people would prefer to stay away from. Backstabbing, two-faced, liar, manipulator, selfish, mean spirited, among other expletives have been used to describe her frequently. Yet, the people of her city would say that 'everyone who is anyone' wants to be her friend. She’s the queen-bee of her city, daughter of the sovereign, supreme fashionista, and one of the leading chemical intellectuals of the state. But even if she is given responsibilities, she’s capable enough to do them and still be able to have her <i>fun</i>, whatever that may entail…
When she’s alone, however, she usually enjoys going out and collecting seashells.

Panel #6
Tharkes Napier

Personality: He’s your friendly neighborhood psychopath, and is not afraid to admit it. Tharkes was born and raised feeling little to no empathy for those who were hurt around him, even though his doting parents tried to help him out of it. As a result, he does live by certain rules that he will not cross, as a form of loyalty to his past that would seem to only make sense to himself, yet one cannot describe him as a normal upstanding citizen. One of his rules is to never physically touch an innocent creature in any harmful way, but unfortunately for the most part he has no qualms with mind games, which often can become rather severe to the weak of heart and mind. His specialty is in the realm of Psychology. When he’s not doing that, he often likes to fiddle around with knives for some weird reason…He never really cooks for himself after all…

He also has some sort of inexplicable hatred towards turtles.

Panel #7
Orion Wright

Personality: Orion is a compulsive liar, but unlike Nava he seems to just do it out of habit or nervousness. As a result, he’s not very good at being subtle. He’s the free-spirit of the group and dislikes staying in one place for too long. While walking down the road, he has been prone to jump up into a neighboring line of trees and jump from one to the next. He would be the first to enter any sort of rebellion as well without second thought or without any thought. If there is a ‘dictator' to be overthrown, Orion is there. There is nothing that is going to get in the way of his precious freedom. Otherwise, Orion can be pretty childish emotionally and mentally and often will try to find someone to cling to regardless of their own personalities. He ends up getting thrown aside by criminals and humanitarians alike since he always causes more trouble than help. Orion is specialized in dynamics and motion calculations, which helps him a lot since his weapon of choice is a bow and arrow.
Panel #8
Aline Batista

Panel #9
Anuhea Kalua

Panel #10
Eleckor Oshiro

Panel #11
Phelomea Odoo

Panel #12
Ali Antar

Panel #13
Hikaru Ruren

Panel #14
Kirland Isdore

Panel #15
Nishant Fromm

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:03:59 PM by Foreign Grid »

Science!

Offline D-Kitsune

• Aspiring author and ancient Japanese goddess of Corn Syrup.
  • Level 7
  • ...also The Ninja Artist's big sister.
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2017, 05:23:37 PM »
Love your characters! <3
Happy October everyone!

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” ~C.S. Lewis

You are special, you are worth it, you are loved. Don't you forget it.

~~~

My DevientArt: http://donnadarling1412.deviantart.com
My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/DonnaDarling1412