Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 26134 times)

Offline miku hatsune

• Level 2
  • Sound waves of the future = 3 =
Re: Dreams
« Reply #390 on: June 22, 2017, 01:28:51 PM »
i had a dream that cherry went to go pick me up from my house and her mom and both her brothers were there and i was leaning on one of her brothers cars and he told me to stop leaning on it and i said no bluntly. After that cherry got really nervous and started up a random conversation and asked her other brother (not the one with the car that i was leaning on) if she could borrow his camera and he said no because your friend's being a pain.  keep in mind that they were both teenagers and i would never say that to save my life   

Offline Lizzie Grace the Geek

• That geeky black girl with the Martian hat.
  • Level 2
  • Jeremiah 29:11
« Reply #391 on: June 22, 2017, 06:53:49 PM »
I had this dream years ago, but I still remember it vividly:

I was riding my bike on a cloud road in the sky, when suddenly I swerved off the edge! And of course, since it was a cloud road, there were no guardrails! I plummeted toward Earth, into America, into my home state Sorry, can't tell you where, towards my house!
Then (this is the funny part) I looked into our kitchen window. Daddy was doing the dishes when he looked up and saw me! He got a very frightened look on his face as I crashed into the window.

Then I woke up. Don't know why I had that one!  ???
Lizzie Grace the Geek

Offline TheMidnightRiddler

• Nazo: creator of awkward silences!
  • Level 8
« Reply #392 on: June 22, 2017, 07:12:54 PM »

(Reading my signature fills you with determination.)

Offline AbbeyJoy04

• Level 2
  • Do what makes you happy :)
« Reply #393 on: June 22, 2017, 08:53:27 PM »
anyone ever had a dream that you were in a game o_o  ok well I play this virtual world call smallworlds sometimes and has a villa house. well anyways I had a dream that i was in my villa house... weird but true
Be strong and courageous, don't be afraid or discouraged. For the lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Offline miku hatsune

• Level 2
« Reply #394 on: June 22, 2017, 09:39:58 PM »
anyone ever had a dream that you were in a game o_o  ok well I play this virtual world call smallworlds sometimes and has a villa house. well anyways I had a dream that i was in my villa house... weird but true
yes i had a dream like that once but most of the time i forget my dreams its annoying

Offline AbbeyJoy04

• Level 2
  • Do what makes you happy :)
« Reply #395 on: June 22, 2017, 09:42:25 PM »
yes i had a dream like that once but most of the time i forget my dreams its annoying
thank goodness i am not the only one lol  I did have a dream to about my dog being a cat o.o well she is a little dog and one day was calling her in a dream and she came running as a cat lol :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:46:55 PM by AbbeyJoy04 »
Be strong and courageous, don't be afraid or discouraged. For the lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Offline miku hatsune

• Level 2
« Reply #396 on: June 22, 2017, 09:47:09 PM »
i usually only remember only one part and thats the most interesting. thats a very strange dream dogs turning in to cats hmmmmmmmmmmmm  :curiosityplz:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:48:57 PM by miku hatsune »

Offline The Melody Maker

• Slave for Christ
  • Administrator
  • Level 8
  • The melody fades... in! :D
    • The BASIC FAQs
« Reply #397 on: June 22, 2017, 09:58:07 PM »
Err-- we actually already have a thread for this:
http://christianmanga.com/smf/index.php/topic,1378.msg285947.html#msg285947

Thanks for the heads up; merged the two threads together. :)
-- Russell (aka "MelMak")
"[Sing] and [make] melody with your heart to the Lord." --Ephesians 5:19b

Current projects:
The Traveller's Guide (complete)
Private Property (in progress)
Special Delivery (on hiatus)

Offline rigningardagur

• Level 3
« Reply #398 on: Today at 12:30:53 AM »
i don't have dreams very often. usually i can only remember little bits if i do ;v;

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
« Reply #399 on: Today at 11:33:42 AM »
I had a dream I was in a seemingly abandoned warehouse on top of a hill. I was with a group of people, and the place was very well protected. They got security cameras and electrical fences and everything! But no one else seemed to be around.

I and this group of people (I'm hardly ever sure of the identity of the people I'm with in my dreams, I just know there are others trapped, too)---we were chased around by raptors...and a T-Rex! Running away from the man-eating dinosaurs, we entered a different warehouse where there were various giant-sized sports equipment (mostly treadmills). Chains were hanging from the ceiling. But that wasn't all that's in the room. There also a family of THREE King Kong sized apes. They were less of a threat than the dinosaurs, but still very dangerous.

I swung clambered on top of a treadmill. And swung across the room on a chain, like Tarzan does with a vine. and exited through the other giant door.
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."