Author Topic: Loglines  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Foreign Grid

• An artist becomes a true artist when he realizes he is not creator but creation.
  • Level 6
Re: Loglines
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 11:46:29 PM »
Cairn is a Citizen with no goals in life and Goldie is a Kharstan with one goal in life. For some time, tensions have been growing between the primitive Kharstan and the vast empire of the technology savvy Citizens, what will happen when the worlds of these two collide?

Or something idek
XD

And then theres

There is a labarynth, ever shifting and ever changing. What would it be like to call it home?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:52:26 PM by Foreign Grid »
"If I'm going up to heaven I'm taking you all up with me! *roars*" -FG 2017

Science!

Offline reginadolce

• Level 1
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 07:38:05 PM »
Cairn is a Citizen with no goals in life and Goldie is a Kharstan with one goal in life. For some time, tensions have been growing between the primitive Kharstan and the vast empire of the technology savvy Citizens, what will happen when the worlds of these two collide?

Maybe make this one shorter and only focus on one thing. I'm no expert but maybe something like.

With tensions between the primitive Kharstan and the vast empire of the tech savvy citizens, two people, one a privliged underachiever and one, well, not, - dont know how to do the rest sorry but im just about out of ideas on this one what do you think?

how would you finish that up?

Happy Birthday!!! oh... its not your birthday? too bad! *stuffs cake in your mouth*

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 10:37:22 PM »
In a world where humans and elves live side by side, a war is waged causing chaos and division. One girl, born of both human and elvish blood strives to find her place in this world as she learns to find faith and trust God in the midst of hardship, judgement and prejudice. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 11:44:07 PM by yorokobigirl123 »
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Offline D-Kitsune

• Aspiring author and ancient Japanese goddess of Corn Syrup.
  • Level 7
  • ...also The Ninja Artist's big sister.
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2016, 11:29:31 PM »
May as well share the logline of a story that isn't Mortality. XD

Science & Magic:

"In a fairy tale world where magic is the thing that kingdoms thrive on; one kingdom is on the verge of collapse due to over-dependence on the dying commodity. In the midst of this crisis, one mad genius sets out on a journey to prove to the world that this new thing called 'science' may indeed be the key to his homeland's salvation; with the help of his inventions, and his new friend--the teenage princess!"

It sounds much better than that in my head. >.<;

Also, in this world, magic is like soulless energy; it has no spiritual significance.
Happy October everyone!

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” ~C.S. Lewis

You are special, you are worth it, you are loved. Don't you forget it.

~~~

My DevientArt: http://donnadarling1412.deviantart.com
My Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/DonnaDarling1412

Offline reginadolce

• Level 1
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 09:54:36 PM »
In a world where humans and elves live side by side, a war is waged causing chaos and division. One girl, born of both human and elvish blood strives to find her place in this world as she learns to find faith and trust God in the midst of hardship, judgement and prejudice.

Wow this is actually a better logline than the story I made with a similar background. It was a modern-like world except there were elves. Let me know if you wanna collab or something! I really like the logline you have made.
Happy Birthday!!! oh... its not your birthday? too bad! *stuffs cake in your mouth*

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2016, 01:02:40 PM »
Oh thank you! 8D that is so very kind of you.
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Offline reginadolce

• Level 1
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2017, 03:39:36 PM »
Hey there! Thought I would revive this thread if I could.
If you guys have read what I said on the other side of the forum
http://christianmanga.com/smf/index.php/topic,4383.msg294121.html#msg294121
Here's a log-line I've been praying about...

Red riding hoodie (working title ^.^')
A girl goes on a trek to her grandmas house stalked by a werewolf disguised as a hunter.

:critiqueplz:

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 07:55:10 AM »
Hey there! Thought I would revive this thread if I could.
If you guys have read what I said on the other side of the forum
http://christianmanga.com/smf/index.php/topic,4383.msg294121.html#msg294121

A girl goes on a trek to her grandmas house stalked by a werewolf disguised as a hunter.

Hey there, Regina! I'm glad to learn which story you're praying about right now.

So this is going to be a different take on "The Little Red Riding Hood"? Will it be set in modern times? (I think it wood would be because you used 'hoodie.') How closely will you follow the fairy tale's plot? In what way do you think God has called you to write this?
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."

Offline cherryblossom

• artist, we were made to bring color to this monotone world
  • Level 7
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2017, 10:08:10 AM »
I like it! It could be the next snow white with the red hair!

every one has the creative passion inside of them, you just have to be brave enough to seek it

life is like a game, you are given a certain amount of moves, so dont waste them on useless things

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2017, 10:08:15 AM »
(Untitled)
A group of dimension hoppers travel between our plane and the [unnamed] plane battling the personification of various vices.

Feel free to tear this apart.

I've thought out some aspects of the hopping as well as major bad guys the good guys will face (all unnamed though), but I haven't decided on an ending.

P.S. It's not the spiritual plane; that's something else entirely, and an area none of the human characters can visit. Not sure what to do with dead humans. I think I'll leave them out.
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."

Offline reginadolce

• Level 1
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2017, 09:41:55 PM »

[/quote]

Hey there, Regina! I'm glad to learn which story you're praying about right now.

So this is going to be a different take on "The Little Red Riding Hood"? Will it be set in modern times? (I think it wood would be because you used 'hoodie.') How closely will you follow the fairy tale's plot? In what way do you think God has called you to write this?
[/quote]

actually its based on a story i wrote about this girl who fell in love with the hunter from whole ordeal who was a nekko fox or something like that? idk i started writing this so long ago. ^.^ Actually I don't feel comfortable discussing the details in public like this but feel free to private message me if youd like to know! I only have a little bit of it that I saved from when I was 11. but I'm rewriting it to get me out a funk.

Offline reginadolce

• Level 1
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2017, 09:49:25 PM »
(Untitled)
A group of dimension hoppers travel between our plane and the [unnamed] plane battling the personification of various vices.

Feel free to tear this apart.

I've thought out some aspects of the hopping as well as major bad guys the good guys will face (all unnamed though), but I haven't decided on an ending.

P.S. It's not the spiritual plane; that's something else entirely, and an area none of the human characters can visit. Not sure what to do with dead humans. I think I'll leave them out.

so is the plane our world? and yes leave the dead people out I think they will just confuse things.........could be a great analogy!