Author Topic: Ninja's Artings  (Read 1050 times)

Offline The ninja artist

• Aspiring cartoonist and fully trained Ninja Master
  • Level 7
  • ...also D-Kitsune's little brother.
Re: Ninja's Artings
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 07:32:38 PM »
I forgot to update this thread for a while there (whoops!) Here's a bunch of chibis I've made since then:

Some gift art for Star that I made on his Birthday. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, especially with how short notice it was.

This was a random self-portrait chibi I was inspired to make after seeing Cherry make one of herself. (it was my artistic attempt at a face reveal XD) I loved the response to it. In case you can't tell because you don't speak Japanese or that the letters are obscured, the card in the background is spelling out オタク "otaku"

This was gift art I made for Cherry for sending me my 500th message. I'm thinking about making the method I drew this be my signature art style, since I've used it before and I think it looks really pretty.

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

Online redfur-akamaru

• CM Senpai and Comic creator
  • Level 9
  • callieeileen.tumblr.com
    • Art Blog - Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 07:44:51 PM »
I'm really liking how you're using absence of color for your lighting~ Improving fast >w>b Keep up the good work bro.

Offline The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 09:23:14 PM »
I'm really liking how you're using absence of color for your lighting~ Improving fast >w>b Keep up the good work bro.
Ty! I think I got that from Ayoma Gosho (im not gonna bother figuring out how his name is really spelled

"Love can be a delicate thing, If opened it can be forsaken, If closed it can be forgotten, If nurtured it can awaken, If forgotten it can corrupt, If sought it can confuse, If inhibited it can obstruct" ~Cherry Blossom

Offline The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2017, 05:01:35 PM »
I keep almost forgetting to post updates to this thread.

Here are a couple pics I made of a new OC named Toby that I'm developing:

Those ears looks so weird. I wish I could go back and redraw them. =_=

If I have the chance or I'm bored, I might make a reversed version of this one, showing what he looks like from behind. I'll probably add text on the back of his sweater. (Just so you guys know, Toby isn't gay or transgender. He's just super confident in his masculinity to the point where he doesn't care if he looks stupid or silly)

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 09:43:17 PM »
I want a unicorn hoodie!! XD

Great job, Sensei! Now we all know what Toby looks like. :)
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."

Offline TheMidnightRiddler

• Nazo: creator of awkward silences!
  • Level 8
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 11:42:37 PM »

His image is forever engraved in our minds.

(Reading my signature fills you with determination.)

Offline cherryblossom

• Imagination is MORE important than knowledge. knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.
  • Level 6
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 11:55:09 PM »
I forgot to update this thread for a while there (whoops!) Here's a bunch of chibis I've made since then:

Some gift art for Star that I made on his Birthday. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, especially with how short notice it was.

This was a random self-portrait chibi I was inspired to make after seeing Cherry make one of herself. (it was my artistic attempt at a face reveal XD) I loved the response to it. In case you can't tell because you don't speak Japanese or that the letters are obscured, the card in the background is spelling out オタク "otaku"

This was gift art I made for Cherry for sending me my 500th message. I'm thinking about making the method I drew this be my signature art style, since I've used it before and I think it looks really pretty.

OTAKU i did not know that! YOU ARE NOT AS MUCH OF A OTAKU AS ME! IF YOU OPEN TH DICTIONARY AND LOOK FOR OTAKU YOU WILL SEE MY FAVE ON IT :hyperyellplz:

Offline The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 01:13:17 AM »

Hehehe, thanks! ^-^ I'm so happy with his design.

Omap XD

OTAKU i did not know that! YOU ARE NOT AS MUCH OF A OTAKU AS ME! IF YOU OPEN TH DICTIONARY AND LOOK FOR OTAKU YOU WILL SEE MY FAVE ON IT :hyperyellplz:

You're right... I'm a fake... I forfeit my headband.

*cries in corner*

Offline cherryblossom

• Imagination is MORE important than knowledge. knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.
  • Level 6
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 01:40:34 AM »

Hehehe, thanks! ^-^ I'm so happy with his design.

Omap XD

You're right... I'm a fake... I forfeit my headband.

*cries in corner*
once youv seen 20 anime's then we will talk about that title :herotimeplz:

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2017, 01:55:15 AM »
I used to consider myself an otaku, but after not watching anime as much I dropped the title XD. I have seen plenty of anime to technically consider myself one though.
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Offline The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2017, 03:27:12 AM »
I was actually given that headband by my sis as a souvenir from anime expo. I have to where it everyday, other wise I won't look nerdy enough. :P

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2017, 03:55:04 AM »
I was actually given that headband by my sis as a souvenir from anime expo. I have to where it everyday, other wise I won't look nerdy enough. :P

lol XDD and you gotta look nerdy no question about that
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Offline The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2017, 10:22:28 PM »
Mkay, for fun, I did a reversed version of Toby

Offline cometarrows

• Level 3
  • Delta Aquariids on July 27-30
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »
LOL! This Toby character looks interesting.

The words on his jacket made me think of Nyan cat XD
I Timothy 4:16 says, "Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers."

Offline The ninja artist

• Level 7
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2017, 05:38:00 PM »
@Comet: Thanks! ^-^ and yeah, same. XD