Author Topic: collaborating with someone on a short comic ?  (Read 426 times)

Offline rigningardagur

• Level 4
collaborating with someone on a short comic ?
« on: July 01, 2017, 02:21:47 AM »
hello everyone !!

i'm kind of interested in making comics, but i don't get very far with my own stories and such, and haven't actually made any comics really before... at least, that have been finished. so i was wondering...

would someone maybe want to colab with me on a short comic as practice for me in comic making ?

i think it would be nice if we could do a colored comic so i have more practice with that, and also have the art digital. i'd wanna do the art, and maybe help with the story.

maybe i can see who's interested here, you guys can say whether you'd be interested in a colab project, maybe share a story idea you've had, and i can work with one of you guys from there through pm. please remember i'm interested in a short story. along with that, i think instead of a page format, it would be neat if we used a vertical webcomic type of format.

also, if you don't have a short story idea, we could just do a part, prequel, or sneak peak of a story you have instead. i do think it would be really cool if i could help with the story, because i imagine it may be a lot harder for me to enjoy the process if i didn't help with that part somehow...

( i do have other things going on in life also, so a project like this wouldn't really be first priority. it's more of something that could help me practice, and perhaps enable you with practice in things as well. ;v;b therefore, not really sure how long it would take to finish, if you get where i'm going here, heh... )

and yeah. anyone interested ?

Offline SuperStarlite

• Level 4
  • Hello!
    • My DeviantArt...
Re: collaborating with someone on a short comic ?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 01:08:15 PM »
I'm open to collaborating with you, I have multiple ideas in my head, but I'm terrible at drawing them, so this could work out for both of us.
Awaiting rapture be like

Offline rigningardagur

• Level 4
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 01:09:51 PM »
I'm open to collaborating with you, I have multiple ideas in my head, but I'm terrible at drawing them, so this could work out for both of us.

i'll send you a pm so we can talk more. ;v;b

Offline SuperStarlite

• Level 4
  • Hello!
    • My DeviantArt...
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 01:16:54 PM »
Alright then ;3
Awaiting rapture be like

Offline Jessie-Jess

• Level 2
    • Give me Him
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 03:40:52 AM »
never mind
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:48:15 AM by Jessie-Jess »

Online REDEEMED

• Your Servant
  • Level 1
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 03:40:28 PM »
Not sure if this board is still alive, but I'd be interested. Thanks for your consideration.
2 Timothy 1:7-- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Offline Lizzie Grace the Geek

• Daddy's Lil' Geek
  • Level 4
  • Hey there, puddin'!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 05:57:35 PM »
Not sure if this board is still alive, but I'd be interested. Thanks for your consideration.
*raises arm*
*PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND\OR CONTINUE TO SEE MY WORK:*
For more of my art, check out my Instagram: lizzie_grace_the_geek
Care to chat on Snapchat?: lizziegthegeek
Uh... I save a lot of stuff on Pinterest: Lizzie G. the Geek

Hope to see ya! 🙋

Online REDEEMED

• Your Servant
  • Level 1
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 06:25:47 PM »
*raises arm*

*raises arm*
2 Timothy 1:7-- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Offline Lizzie Grace the Geek

• Daddy's Lil' Geek
  • Level 4
  • Hey there, puddin'!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 07:06:05 PM »
*PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND\OR CONTINUE TO SEE MY WORK:*
For more of my art, check out my Instagram: lizzie_grace_the_geek
Care to chat on Snapchat?: lizziegthegeek
Uh... I save a lot of stuff on Pinterest: Lizzie G. the Geek

Hope to see ya! 🙋

Offline rigningardagur

• Level 4
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 01:17:05 AM »

hi there ~

i've actually kind of stopped drawing for the time being, so i don't think it would work out with me doing the art. perhaps you could find someone else on cm who'd be interested in this same sort of project though. ;v;b