Author Topic: Supergirl  (Read 149 times)

Offline AbbeyJoy04

• Level 3
  • Pray More, Worry Less
Supergirl
« on: August 12, 2017, 09:43:43 PM »
anyone ever seen this show? I am watching it right now on netflix :)

Offline rigningardagur

• Level 4
Re: Supergirl
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »
anyone ever seen this show? I am watching it right now on netflix :)

i think i've heard of it before, but i haven't watched it ~ is it good ?

Online cherryblossom

• Level 7
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 09:59:48 PM »
ive watched it, itss pretty good, but you should be warned that later on in the series  one of the main characters turn lesbian and it shows there relation quit strong. unrealated to that there was one time when I think a character was having s#x with another person O-o so I had to stop watching it.

Offline AbbeyJoy04

• Level 3
  • Pray More, Worry Less
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 10:06:46 PM »
ive watched it, itss pretty good, but you should be warned that later on in the series  one of the main characters turn lesbian and it shows there relation quit strong. unrealated to that there was one time when I think a character was having s#x with another person O-o so I had to stop watching it.

oh wow... I probably wont watch it then :(  why do they have to ruin a good show ?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:09:35 PM by AbbeyJoy04 »

Offline rigningardagur

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 10:12:55 PM »

i see. alrighty then ~ probably won't watch it then since it has inappropriate content.

Online cherryblossom

• Level 7
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 10:24:36 PM »
yeahhhhhhhh I didnt want to say that you cant watch it but in my opinion I find it very........adult-ish

Offline yorokobigirl123

• God's child, Senior CMer, trying to be an artist
  • Level 8
  • I'm Yoro, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D in training.
    • Tumblr Account
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 04:13:26 AM »
Well actually they don't show any character actually having sex. There is a makeout scene though. And yes if you're bothered by lesbian relationships extensively I wouldn't watch it. I quite enjoy the show personally. I did not like that they changed her to a lesbian but you can pretty much avoid the episodes that make a big deal about that and it calms down after so it didn't bother me after the 5th or so episode of the second season. Everyone is different in what they can handle though so I'd be cautious for sure
my favorite verses are Psalms 139 and Romans 8:28 deviantart: animeiscool1234.deviantart.com
Tumblr: jessmk93.tumblr.com

Offline AbbeyJoy04

• Level 3
  • Pray More, Worry Less
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 08:29:48 PM »
its all good, Moved on to something else :) watching the office and thought I watch NCIS lol I have seem them before and loved it lol :D

Offline miku hatsune

• Music is a heartbeat that never stops, beauty that never fades, a friend that's always there when you need one, and a lover that never leaves.
  • Level 4
  • Sound waves of the future = 3 =
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 10:26:28 PM »
HEY!!! My sister watches that show!!!! She likes it a lot  :greatjobplz:

I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is GLAD, and my whole being REJOICES; my flesh also dwells secure. Psalm 16:8-9