Author Topic: CM Closing (POSTPONED)  (Read 3260 times)

Offline RossAnime

• The chiefest of sinners
  • Level 6
  • This skin and bones is a rental
    • www.rossanime.weebly.com
Re: CM Closing (POSTPONED)
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2017, 04:26:38 PM »
Welp, nothing long or sappy, but just a thank you to Ink, Mel, and Cal– to CM. This place has played crucial parts in my growing up. I have been pretty much a dead member the past couple years but back in my early days this place felt like a cyber home. Certain conversations i had on here altered the direction of my life, and I don't think I'd be who I am today without good ol Christian manga.com. :) My only regret is not being more involved and for not developing deeper relationships here. Thanks all  :baibaiplz:
I'll stick around for the remainder of existence as we know it XD

EDIT:
Found this place from reading The Truth Chronicles. I believe I've mentioned that before, but wanted to give those books another shout out :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 04:30:52 PM by RossAnime »
Tell me, why do we, as human beings, think that we can change the truth by believing a lie?
"Shasta's heart fainted at these words for he felt he had no strength left. And he writhed inside at what seemed the  cruelty and unfairness of the demand. He had not yet learned that if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to do another and harder and better one." The Horse and His Boy
rossanime.deviantart.com

Online Lizzie Grace the Geek

• Draws, plays games, and lives for God
  • Level 4
  • Are you okay, Annie?
Re: CM Closing (POSTPONED)
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2017, 03:04:02 PM »
EDIT:
Found this place from reading The Truth Chronicles. I believe I've mentioned that before, but wanted to give those books another shout out :)
Hey, me too! :D
*PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND\OR CONTINUE TO SEE MY WORK:*
For more of my art, check out my Instagram: lizzie_grace_the_geek
Care to chat on Snapchat?: lizziegthegeek
Uh... I save a lot of stuff on Pinterest: Lizzie G. the Geek

Hope to see ya! 🙋