Author Topic: rebuilding my home CM  (Read 740 times)

Offline Theomedes

• Ex (?) Loose Cannon for Christ / They Used to Call Me Splinter
  • Level 4
Re: rebuilding my home CM
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 09:58:12 PM »
@Inkhana
... You serious?

:curiosityplz:

You are serious. Yeah, I vaguely remember him. I also remember our good friends, Mr. J. Townsend and Mr. "Imma Post Bad Things In My Signature" Mel-xevious. Townsend, I sorta liked at times. Other guy, glad he's not around anymore. (So he's deeply offended by one particular cuss word, but not offended by the vile things he apparently put on his website? Yeeeah...)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:07:56 PM by Theomedes »
Be not overly righteous, and do not make yourself too wise.
Why should you destroy yourself?

Ecclesiastes 7:16

Offline inkhana

• Administrator
  • Level 9
  • Hello! <3
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 10:09:16 PM »
I'd forgotten about Townsend after all this time.  Melwhat'shisface, seems like I saw somewhere on his website a long time ago that he was threatening to draw hentai of some of our characters as retaliation for his getting banned. 

I'm, you know, offended.

And KoJ, yeah, it hasn't been that long ago that he tried to get me to do an interview for a podcast or something like that. Crazy.

Offline Theomedes

• Level 4
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 10:11:38 PM »
@Inkhana
Yeesh... Rule 34 indeed. ???

Offline Lizzie Grace the Geek

• Daddy's Lil' Geek
  • Level 4
  • Hey there, puddin'!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 10:13:32 PM »
@Inkhana
... You serious?

:curiosityplz:

You are serious. Yeah, I vaguely remember him. I also remember our good friends, Mr. J. Townsend and Mr. "Imma Post Bad Things In My Signature" Mel-xevious. Townsend, I sorta liked at times. Other guy, glad he's not around anymore. (So he's only offended by one particular cuss word, but not offended by the vile things he apparently put on his website? Yeeeah...)
The Mel-xevious dude... I wasn't around when he was active, and I never saw ANY of his super-trashy art.
But what I found the most sickening was his post about him contemplating suicide, and his apparently feisty attitude. ("The Man in the Shadows, " I think was the suicide one???)
If I was active when he posted that, he would've had a mad black Christian girl preachin' at him!!!  :flameeyesplz:

But 'ey, if he does come back, maybe he'll apologize and will have had his ways changed.
*PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND\OR CONTINUE TO SEE MY WORK:*
For more of my art, check out my Instagram: lizzie_grace_the_geek
Care to chat on Snapchat?: lizziegthegeek
Uh... I save a lot of stuff on Pinterest: Lizzie G. the Geek

Hope to see ya! 🙋

Offline Theomedes

• Level 4
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 10:27:54 PM »
@Lizzie
He came back once before, worse than the first time. So if he's still on the same trajectory... 'eys little chance you'll want anything to do with him.

Offline draco

• Level 5
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 01:03:04 AM »
It wouldn't be much protection against ban people getting in but if i remember right there is a thread that lists ban members you could check usernames against that.  or if the site you're basing it out of has some kind of keyword check you could use that.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:05:25 AM by draco »

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 7
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 04:20:50 PM »
okay still working on building it, me and red have teamed up, so everyone who wants to be apart of our new christian ANIME than send a message with your email if you want to make sure to get it.

thanks guys~

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 7
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 09:58:40 PM »
Every one the forum is up! But still in progress, and we are still customizing it, but just in case please everyone who wants to be apart of this new forum please sign up. here is the link https://christiananime.createaforum.com/index.php?action=forum

Offline hitomi

• Level 5
  • CM'S Shadow Lurker
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 12:03:59 AM »
Thanks for making this Cherry and Red!  It's greatly appreciated!
You walk outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. Nowadays you breath and you risk your life. You donít have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what youíre risking it for. ó Hershel Greene from The Walking Dead

Rest in peace.  You won't be forgetten

Offline redfur-akamaru

• CM Senpai and Comic creator
  • Level 9
  • callieeileen.tumblr.com
    • Art Blog - Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 03:30:23 PM »
I want to offer a note of clarification.

We are not trying to replace or duplicate CM. We have a GREAT deal of respect for the admins here and all the work and time put in and just... wow. By no means are we attempting to claim the same status as that.

The new forum is intended to provide the community here with an outlet to continue sharing time together and being a Christian community. It will not, and cannot, replace CM.

You all probably notice many similarities in the site layout and details between the new startup and here at CM. This is because the site creator is very similar and the sites share many defaults and layout settings. WE ARE NOT INTENDING TO RIPOFF CM. Many of these "ripoffs" will be changed as we have time to polish and set up the new site.

Offline Lizzie Grace the Geek

• Daddy's Lil' Geek
  • Level 4
  • Hey there, puddin'!
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 06:39:16 PM »
Gotcha, Red! 🙋
*PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND\OR CONTINUE TO SEE MY WORK:*
For more of my art, check out my Instagram: lizzie_grace_the_geek
Care to chat on Snapchat?: lizziegthegeek
Uh... I save a lot of stuff on Pinterest: Lizzie G. the Geek

Hope to see ya! 🙋

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 7
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2017, 09:24:41 AM »
everyone a week from now, CM will be shutting down so please make sure that you can make it to the other forum in time, before its to late.
https://christiananime.createaforum.com/index.php