Author Topic: What is your favorite anime villain?  (Read 344 times)

Offline iHasPianoKeys

• I'm also on YouTube @ ProtectTheAlphaWolf!
  • Level 4
  • La La Land is ruining my dreams again =_=
    • DeviantArt page:
What is your favorite anime villain?
« on: January 12, 2018, 10:31:22 AM »
Hey guys! So this is a bit of a coming-home for me, as I didn't expect the site to be up still, but since it is, I decided to crawl out of my Marvel fandom cave I've been living in and make a respect thread of sorts on favorite anime villains! They can be anyone from anything, including video games, visual novels, etc. It's just for fun! XD

I'll start off to give an idea of what I mean; I've done this in my Marvel communities and it has been a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try it here!

Also, disclaimer: this may get a little bit gross due to the nature of the character.

My favorite anime villain as of now would be that of the character Lust from Full Metal Alchemist. This may seem extremely off-putting, being that this is a Christian manga site, but what makes this character so good in my opinion is the fact that she is pure evil. She reminds me quite a bit of the White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia. She's beautiful. Enticing. She's a perfect illustration of Proverbs 7:24-26. "Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng." As a villain, she seems so tempting, but she literally leads to death, as seen in the show when she murders several characters throughout the course of the show in brutal ways. Now, I haven't seen all of the show, so please, do not spoil it, but it just struck me as such a lesson to be learned, and something I didn't expect to be that deep. Maybe it's just me? Like, yeah, she's creepy, but that just deepens the lesson for me.

So yeah! That's why Lust is one of my favorite villain characters, as far as writing goes. I can't believe I just said that. XP

Offline Lizzie Grace the Geek

• Artist, gamer, Christian.
  • Level 4
  • Former hokey-pokey addict (I turned myself around)
Re: What is your favorite anime villain?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 11:47:59 AM »
Hmmm... :curiosityplz:

I'm torn between Shadow from Sonic X and Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh.

I guess Shadow's more of an anti-hero, so I'll say Seto.

Instagram: lizzie_grace_the_geek
Snapchat: lizziegthegeek
Pinterest: Lizzie G. the Geek

Hope to see ya! 🙋

Offline cherryblossom

• Level 7
  • anime is my middle name,you say anime, i'm there
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 07:55:43 PM »
OHOHOHO! like all my fave characters are villians XD
hmmm I think I like
deidara, sasori, and sasuke from naruto
and ukyo from amnesia~

Offline TheMidnightRiddler

• Nazo: creator of awkward silences!
  • Level 8
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 10:40:18 PM »
Phinks from Hunter x hunter
He's brash and short-tempered, but cares for his comrades. Plus he's super strong! I like how he can admire his opponents ability even when he's in the middle of a fight. It's hard to put into words, but out of all the Spiders, he's definitely my favorite.

Neferpitou also from Hunter x Hunter
Blood thirsty! I like that she doesn't just hide in the shadows rubbing her hands together and cackling evilly, but actually goes out and takes down the enemies. She's also insanely loyal to the king and is willing to sacrifice anything for him. That level of caring is something I rarely see in villains unless it's so they can gain something from it. Togashi is just really good at creating villains that feel real.

Kabuto from the Naruto series
Has cool glasses, white hair, and snakes! What's not to love? He's also pretty polite for someone who is so morally corrupt.

(Reading my signature fills you with determination.)

Offline glow

• Level 6
    • Grim Dragons
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 01:09:57 AM »
Tomura from My Hero Academia. I haven't seen a bad guy that cool! The dude has a hand on his face! And his power is super scary!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:11:50 AM by glow »

^____^
   | |  |   |
 =\  -  = \
     \,,,,/_/)~
http://grimdragons.com
http://punksterinc.com